High T is bad for immune system

G

garfyld

Platinum
Researchers found that high testosterone levels in men caused a lower immune response to vaccination against influenza, making them more vulnerable to the illness. Men and women with low testosterone both had a more active immune response to vaccination than men with high levels of testosterone.

This can be the reason why women don't want full dom man but somewhat fem/dom. For DOM man is bigger chance for dead

Last edited:
thanks, injecting soy now

Link the study or this is fake

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
This is well known, when testosterone attaches to androgen receptor it kills white blood cells, etc. But for me my androgen receptors are fucked so I rarely get sick and when I do I get better in like 2 days.

I got the Flu from my cousin, he was sick for 2 weeks I was sick for like 3 days before back at school.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Bullshit. It's probably propaganda in order to kill more people. "Muh high T kills of more blood cells", "muh high T lowers immune system", "muh it has been proven in a study" MY FUCKING ASS.

How do you even know if you can trust that bullshit ass study? When was that study made? Tell me son.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
Published online in 2018 almost 2019.

20200316 201419

How can you trust this? For all we know Corona virus might be a plan to lower the world population.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and stuckneworleans
lifefuel for reddit

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 2205