• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, cromagnon, ElTruecel and 8 others
source: trust me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, 14vic, mentªlcel and 4 others
most men have absymal t levels due to endocrine disruptors and estrogen in the water and other compounds which make even frogs gay.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
it's basic science

amerindian eyes are dark feminine almond eyes,but less pretty than round eyes.

forward growth is more masculine

latinas are more masc but sexier

black hair is more masculine but in established color psychology more sophisticated and sexual.light colors reflect things and light,dark attracts them.

latinas look stronger and healthy than white women,as black hair looks more imposing and potent than light colors.

blonde hair looks weak.

it's no doubt that high t men prefer strong latinas their counterpart

just compare any white stacey to a equivelent mestiza stacey,the mestiza will look more sexy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
your ignorance of dark lilithian feminine vs light angelic feminine is laughable yet you are on a looks forum and haven't done any research into archetypes

this is peak beauty, nothing can compare
OIP.O6cvqg7nS6wLxqh9DTiLSwHaMW

• Ugh..
Reactions: shizuku11111
yes,white women are more artistically beautiful than mestizas

not sexier or more attractive
nothing can beat a nice slut pheno blondie in terms of sexual attractiveness

nothing can beat a nice slut pheno blondie in terms of sexual attractiveness
false.

blonde hair is not sexual in anyway.this is basic color psychology.

blonde mestizas with dyed blonde hair like brenda schad look better than real blondes too

false.

blonde hair is not sexual in anyway.this is basic color psychology.

blonde mestizas with dyed blonde hair like brenda schad look better than real blondes too
i have some bug and i cant upload pictures so i unfortunately cant prove you wrong atm

that is disgusting creature, looks like a gypsy i see on bus daily
you cappin just to prove a point(defending snowqueens at all cost).she's a iconic supermodel from the 90s.

I admitted snowqueens are more beautiful in a artistic way

they are NOT more sexy,white caucasoid features are plainer,less exotic and less sexual

you cappin just to prove a point(defending snowqueens at all cost)

I admitted snowqueens are more beautiful in a artistic way

they are NOT more sexy,white caucasoid features are plainer and less sexual
i told you i cant upload pictures for some reason so i cant prove u wrong, but blondes with striking features/slut pheno fog ANY race/archetype in terms of sex appeal

i told you i cant upload pictures for some reason so i cant prove u wrong, but blondes with striking features/slut pheno fog ANY race/archetype in terms of sex appeal
just not true.caucasic feats are plain,not exotic and blonde hair is asexual but more pretty.

hqnp(Caucasoid blondes) can never be sexier than hqp(latinas)

it's basic science

amerindian eyes are dark feminine almond eyes,but less pretty than round eyes.

forward growth is more masculine

latinas are more masc but sexier

black hair is more masculine but in established color psychology more sophisticated and sexual.light colors reflect things and light,dark attracts them.

latinas look stronger and healthy than white women,as black hair looks more imposing and potent than light colors.

blonde hair looks weak.

it's no doubt that high t men prefer strong latinas their counterpart

just compare any white stacey to a equivelent mestiza stacey,the mestiza will look more sexy

your ignorance of basic looks science that has been well studied on this forum aswell as qoves studio and others aswell as basic color psychology is not my problem.I'm not gona write a whole scientific paper jfl

your ignorance of basic looks science that has been well studied on this forum aswell as qoves studio and others aswell as basic color psychology is not my problem.I'm not gona write a whole scientific paper jfl

Nobody cares pajeet

black hair=more sexual and attracting

amerindian features=more dark feminine and sexy
By your logic high t men are attracted to dravidians and aboriginals

Nah brunettes mog the fuck out of blondes. Most blondes here are worshipped by niggers and chinks because they’re literally fat but are called “thick”. Brunettes have not only been thinner here but I noticed they tend to have far better forward growth and proper Anteface. It gives them HQNP look while blondes have that slutty 100+ bodies look

Ideal blondes have the Lauren de Graaf Barbie build but they’re not really common. Those blondes are actually ideal