High T mogger

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
My bf (23m) and I (23f) have been together for 4 years. At first, I was genuinely happy that he desires me, I did even try to adapt to his fetishes and did my best to provide to him. Now, I hate every single sexual thing that I'm expected to do.
In our 2nd year, he introduced new fantasies and fetishes to our sex life. I was fine with them at first, I just thought "If they make him happy, who am I to judge, and he's your dearest, if he's happy you'll be happy too".
I wish I said no from the start, the things he requested from me, drained the hell out of me. The more I provided, the more he asked for things.
One time, he wanted me to tell him every single sexual experience that I've had before him. The enjoyed it so much during it, but after he finished, he made me cry, he shamed me for every single thing that I've said.
I lost trust in him, I don't trust men anymore because as he said to me before; "every men think the same things as I do, you just happen to learn it from me." I lost my desire to pleasure myself because he somehow manages to make my pleasure about himself. He's incredibly good at sex but I don't even want sex anymore. His sexual actions disgusts me, who masturbates AT LEAST four times a day??? Anytime he asks for something sexual, I start to cry at first, then get emotionless and do whatever he wants.
I don't know what to do anymore. If you have any advice, please tell me.
TL;DR: My boyfriend's libido is too much for me and I can't handle it anymore.

George Clooney Reaction GIF

Read every word. I bet he throat fucked her and did grape fantasies on her. Prob filled her up nice with cum. Really
Hot

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Read every word. I bet he throat fucked her and did grape fantasies on her. Prob filled her up nice with cum. Really
Hot
"He's incredibly good at sex" bitch is still praising him this nigga must mog hard

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
"He's incredibly good at sex" bitch is still praising him this nigga must mog hard
I just know he has a juicy 7 inch upward curve penis with pink tip.
Mmmmmm

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz and StarvedEpi
My bf (23m) and I (23f) have been together for 4 years. At first, I was genuinely happy that he desires me, I did even try to adapt to his fetishes and did my best to provide to him. Now, I hate every single sexual thing that I'm expected to do.
In our 2nd year, he introduced new fantasies and fetishes to our sex life. I was fine with them at first, I just thought "If they make him happy, who am I to judge, and he's your dearest, if he's happy you'll be happy too".
I wish I said no from the start, the things he requested from me, drained the hell out of me. The more I provided, the more he asked for things.
One time, he wanted me to tell him every single sexual experience that I've had before him. The enjoyed it so much during it, but after he finished, he made me cry, he shamed me for every single thing that I've said.
I lost trust in him, I don't trust men anymore because as he said to me before; "every men think the same things as I do, you just happen to learn it from me." I lost my desire to pleasure myself because he somehow manages to make my pleasure about himself. He's incredibly good at sex but I don't even want sex anymore. His sexual actions disgusts me, who masturbates AT LEAST four times a day??? Anytime he asks for something sexual, I start to cry at first, then get emotionless and do whatever he wants.
I don't know what to do anymore. If you have any advice, please tell me.
TL;DR: My boyfriend's libido is too much for me and I can't handle it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7