High T nigger taking pic with white latinas

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Ken and 5'7 zoomer
BBC is law @Kamui @RetardSubhuman

BBC is law @Kamui @RetardSubhuman
That dude is unironically gay that’s the crazy thing lol, I’m glad cuz he’d be overpowered if he wasn’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Mio, NateJacobs and 3 others
Girls took this pic thinking they are hot, when in reality this nigger mogs the fuck out of them. Kudos to the nigger's genetics and hard work tbh. Dude has higher smv than hot white bitches lol, proves the looks theory again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, aesthetic beauty, Proti and 8 others
That dude is unironically gay that’s the crazy thing lol, I’m glad cuz he’d be overpowered if he wasn’t
OP due to his steroid maxxed physique though, not his face, goes to show face is not everything. There are plenty of tyrones with better faces, but 9/10 girls would choose this guy over Beckford who is already pretty buff. Plenty of niggers with this face or better, but this one maxxed out all the stats.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dracosondracos, AspiringMogger, Mio and 4 others
OP due to his steroid maxxed physique though, not his face, goes to show face is not everything. There are plenty of tyrones with better faces, but 9/10 girls would choose this guy over Beckford who is already pretty buff. Plenty of niggers with this face or better, but this one maxxed out all the stats.
Ye sex appeal and basic dimorphism trumps over pure face for slaying

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Hahhahaa jfl looked at nigger's instagram, he claims natty lol. People are just too dumb these days if they look up to these fake natties.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and flippasav
Gay nigga with a hightop

• JFL
This forum has such a high cuckold fetish they post pictures of random men with women having fun, this is so pathetic and sad and hilarious

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and flippasav
This forum has such a high cuckold fetish they post pictures of random men with women having fun, this is so pathetic and sad and hilarious
This roided gorilla is taking pics with sexy narcy OF girls

Yes, but put him next to any PSL god with average physique and he mogs the fuck out of him.
At least he is fucking HTB’s like multiple times a week and lives life on easy mode. Girls can come up to him and approach him or he can easily play tyrone game

Yes, but put him next to any PSL god with average physique and he mogs the fuck out of him.
Depends on their age, class and looks.

Although yeah, a lot of PSL gods get SMV mogged by muscular HTNs.

At least he is fucking HTB’s like multiple times a week and lives life on easy mode. Girls can come up to him and approach him or he can easily play tyrone game
I meant to say this HTN mogs every tyrone face guy with average physique.

• +1
That’s why he deserves all the sex
Lol no. He's literally lying about natty card + takes pics with dirty whores. Both the girls in pic shoot nude provocative phots and post on insta + most likely have onlyfans jfl.

• JFL
Lol no. He's literally lying about natty card + takes pics with dirty whores. Both the girls in pic shoot nude provocative phots and post on insta + most likely have onlyfans jfl.
It’s 2023 whoring on OF is the new Stacy jfl

I don't understand anyone who treats niggers as humans

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
It's over for natural men.

Only way to compete sexually is to inject chemicals

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
It’s 2023 whoring on OF is the new Stacy jfl
Lol no. I can name 10 stacylites with 300-400 insta followers and private accounts I know IRL. Doesn't mean they don't whore around, but not nearly as promiscuous as attention-seeking insta hoes. These instawhores looks MTB without makeup and IRL most likely. NGL though the hoe on the left is bad.

• Woah
I can smell the AIDS thru the screen

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and SlavicGeneral
Just be basquiat

It's over for natural men.

Only way to compete sexually is to inject chemicals
Actually not true, if you are on a bulk year round as a natural you will look just as big in clothes and won't store much fat in face if you have bones (if you don't it's already over). Body never mattered in guys if you look big clothed cause hoes don't get to see you until you have sex. Roids are probably the least useful looksmax considering the sideeffects and the fact that most people have terrible genetics so roiding will just make your bad insertions prominent.

Hahhahaa jfl looked at nigger's instagram, he claims natty lol. People are just too dumb these days if they look up to these fake natties.
im starting to think roids are High IQ

Natty lifting is boring
Plus you will get horny all the time on roids + bigger dick and loads

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Not at all, I already posted above if you have bad genetics you'll look shit either way. No girl will see you without clothes ever before sex. So at the end of the day, if you are 16-18% bodyfat year round and working out natty you will look huge in clothes. Same way you can't know if girl has saggy tits or not if she wears a bra or if she has slightly more bodyfat as long as her ass if round and big...

THEY LOOK MESTIZA TO ME.
THIS IS A WHITE WOMAN
8652FA09 86A2 4DD0 AD13 19B17C2BBC60

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
  • Love it
No wonder why browncels thirst over Latinas - they basically think they're white women with a tan.
I actually prefer latinas over southern euros more exotic

I actually prefer latinas over southern euros more exotic
Alright now what about HAPAs/Windians/light non-white passing MENA who look the same as Latinas?
"LaTiNaS aRe TaN WhiTe WoMeN aNd ThE oThErS aRe ToO OriEnTal"

• JFL
  • +1
Alright now what about HAPAs/Windians who look the same as Latinas?
"LaTiNaS aRe TaN WhiTe WoMeN aNd ThE oThErS aRe ToO OriEnTal"
Latinas actually look more white than the whole mena population too it’s weird

• Woah
Also don’t forget Looking white>Euro Ancestry

Your only white if you look like it for example Dua Lipa’s boyfriend is shitskin while syrianpsycho is like germanic