Reactions: Deleted member 4019, Deleted member 5081, Copemaxxing and 11 others
@JapCars @WannaBeGigachad @BIGDICCJIM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 5145
bloated manbaby throws temper tantrum over McDonald’s goyim chemicals

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 10104, Danish_Retard and 5 others
BASTE mcdonalds

low IQ ogre cant eat his junk food & gets mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10104 and Danish_Retard
High E bloatmaxxed McDonaldscel mad he cant get his tendies.

"muh meat"

Even if you're not vegan McDonalds is shit tier fast food, not worth getting into a fist fight over lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Danish_Retard
fagots be like "buh buh but the vegans are leaner so they mog him"

jfl this is a comical example of masculine behavior vs femine bitch behavior

of course all the coping faggots saying he's a bitch for getting mad over mcds

its not about the food its a matter of principle, it would be the same shit if someone was trying to block you from going into a vegan restaurant or a hardware store or anything

if a bunch of irrelevant people try to stop you from doing what you want stand up for yourself and dont be a pussy who just lets them walk all over you

but of course coping omegas here can't deal with the fact that they're pushovers who would let strangers bully them around so they try to shit on people with a backbone like this guy

and of course the group of cowards despite vastly outnumbering just turned into complete submissive pussies when someone resisted their bullying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others

its not about the food its a matter of principle, it would be the same shit if someone was trying to block you from going into a vegan restaurant or a hardware store or anything

if a bunch of irrelevant people try to stop you from doing what you want stand up for yourself and dont be a pussy who just lets them walk all over you

but of course coping omegas here can't deal with the fact that they're pushovers who would let strangers bully them around so they try to shit on people with a backbone like this guy

and of course the group of cowards despite vastly outnumbering just turned into complete submissive pussies when someone resisted their bullying
Dn rd

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
mirin that 130kg ogre

Its actually insane how much the fags here are coping. If any of the people who've talked shit so far was confronted by him they'd back instantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 5656
Its actually insane how much the fags here are coping. If any of the people who've talked shit so far was confronted by him they'd back instantly
lol exactly. these are the types of dudes who go into fight or flight not being able to make eye contact with the girl at the mcdonalds register

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, EdouardManlet and ChadFucksYourOneitis
This guys has white thug pheno.

lol exactly. these are the types of dudes who go into fight or flight not being able to make eye contact with the girl at the mcdonalds register

Its like they are enjoying it...

Anon tricked into defending micky Ds goyim chemicals

Anemic vegans on suicide watch.

Here y’alll are calling everyone else omegas, then licking this dudes balls “Mirin this 1000kg nord”

yall are fags, eat more goyim chemicals

High E bloatmaxxed McDonaldscel mad he cant get his tendies.

"muh meat"

Even if you're not vegan McDonalds is shit tier fast food, not worth getting into a fist fight over lmao.
thats why we soyboys block the entrance, heall yeah

HIGH PRENETAL T, MUHH PRETTYBOY IS IDEAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Anon tricked into defending micky Ds goyim chemicals
Another retard too stupid to read the actual post. No one cares about the food, it’s about the concept of not letting strangers push you around. Glad to know you’re a pussy who will let people walk all over you. Nobody thinks you’re an enlightened genius for saying fast food has chemicals. Doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to state something everyone learned in kindergarten

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Another retard too stupid to read the actual post. No one cares about the food, it’s about the concept of not letting strangers push you around. Glad to know you’re a pussy who will let people walk all over you. Nobody thinks you’re an enlightened genius for saying fast food has chemicals. Doesn’t take a fucking rocket scientist to state something everyone learned in kindergarten
Lmao huh how does any of that apply to me? I’m 2 smart for u admit it I’m Harvard type

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
Lmao huh how does any of that apply to me? I’m 2 smart for u admit it I’m Harvard type
Congratulations you are a very special smart big boy
1E11B6D1 92A8 49A3 B146 59F1E3599F5C

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
I’m hArvard type. What the fuck does that mean you twink faggot.

I’m like Einstein

It feels good to be the smartest person in this entire thread. Harvard type