HIGH T SIGN: REDUCED LYING

S

segmt

Iron

We observe that subjects who received testosterone report lower numbers and therefore received lower payoffs than subjects in the control condition. Figure 1 depicts the frequency of the numbers reported in the two treatments. For ease of exposition we depict reported payoffs in the graph, such that a reported die-roll of 6 is coded as a 0. Lying is prevalent in both groups as can be inferred from the fact that distributions in both groups are skewed to the right and significantly differ from a uniform distribution (Chi-square-test against uniform distribution, Placebo: p<0.001, n = 45; Testosterone: p = 0.021, n = 46).

We also analyzed whether there is an overall association between testosterone levels and reported numbers. It turns out that higher testosterone levels were in fact associated with lower reported payoffs in the pooled sample (Pearson’s r = –0.22, p = 0.035, n = 91). Thus we do not only observe a treatment effect but also a significant overall correlation between testosterone level and lying.

Guaranteed alot of fags here lie all the time. High T DOESN'T mean agression, HIGH T= HIGHER FAIRNESS, REDUCED LYING

LOW T TRAIT = U HIDE HGH FROM UR PARENTS AND LIE ABOUT IT
HIGH T PROMOTES PRO-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR. ANTISOCIAL NIGGERS ARE NOT HIGH T :lul:
"DARK TRIAD" copers who don't socialize are exhibiting low T behavior.
yes this means the feds/jews here are low T.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, overtier1011, deadstock and 2 others
High T is also high estrogen

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Juandigomigo22
What if I lie to gain higher status over people and use lies against people to turn them against each other?

Shiet happens, sometimes I am a jew sometimes a really direct guy

What if I lie to gain higher status over people and use lies against people to turn them against each other?

Shiet happens, sometimes I am a jew sometimes a really direct guy
Then ur just a filthy jew