High T trait - massive massaters

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
if u got decently developed face, i think there is only ascension to come from large massaters

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, DeadTrees, bndar.337 and 2 others
bloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: smoth
when i run test later this year im gonna maxx them out

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and appealmaxed
your showing gonions not masseters

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Epola
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
How can you tell?
because they have hollow cheeks and smooth skin with no lines or wrinkles and the widest part of the face is at the back where the gonion is whereas with brad he has a bunch of lines, looks like he has bloated cheeks and the widest part of his face is in front of the gonion where the masseter would be

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Same brother. Can’t wait. Let’s share our progress together
i need to get a better paying job first tho cuz fucking hell mate im earning literal pennies

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Had these naturally without training if only my fat pads weren't fucked id be a irl chad

No don’t chew, it will make you look more bloated en give you tmj problems.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and lestoa
gonna get sia licence done and at least earn something init, then ill hop on roids
security jobs must be a dream, I haven't ever seen someone actually do something in those jobs other than sit around

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
security jobs must be a dream, I haven't ever seen someone actually do something in those jobs other than sit around
you are literally paid to watch movies

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC and N1666
Idk about a dream but they at least pay 12/hr which mogs what I make rn, not a long term solution but I can at least start saving for shit with that

• +1
Reactions: N1666
because they have hollow cheeks and smooth skin with no lines or wrinkles and the widest part of the face is at the back where the gonion is whereas with brad he has a bunch of lines, looks like he has bloated cheeks and the widest part of his face is in front of the gonion where the masseter would be
hollows can be created by massater
Post in thread 'zygos, high mass medium set or low mass high set'
https://looksmax.org/threads/zygos-high-mass-medium-set-or-low-mass-high-set.1039642/post-15622740

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Ye first time, 19 in 2 months
u just gonna chew a shit tone to grow em on test?
wouldn’t always clenching teeth br more efficient since that’s literally what got brad the jaw he has

• +1
u just gonna chew a shit tone to grow em on test?
wouldn’t always clenching teeth br more efficient since that’s literally what got brad the jaw he has
i dont think always clecnhing is a good idea

• +1
you are going to fuck ur teeth with that
no,
people with bruxism grind their teeth, that why they get worn out. they place them on top of each other and move them forwards and backwards wearing down the teeth.
clenching doesn’t do that as teeth don’t move so they can’t be worn out. they’re just placed on top of each other.

• +1
hollows can be created by massater
Post in thread 'zygos, high mass medium set or low mass high set'
https://looksmax.org/threads/zygos-high-mass-medium-set-or-low-mass-high-set.1039642/post-15622740
yeah i guess technically but not the type that i was referring to in the first two pictures, you can see what i mean again from the pic in the comment you linked, while the guy technically has hollow cheeks he still looks bloated asf and he has lines/wrinkles