high test = over for height?

igniteisbad

igniteisbad

Iron
im 13 and 5'6 and my test is higher than average. I hit puberty at 11 which is already bad for height, but since I have higher test won't that age my bones faster and aromatize to estrogen? which means super early growth plate closure combining early puberty and more estrogen. is it over for my height will I only be like 5'9 what do I do

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and socialcel
i have 3k test and am 6’4

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Awakení, 14vic, Saint Casanova and 4 others
How do you know you have high test? If you get a blood test you will know if you actually do and also know how much test is being converted to oestrogen. But yeah you are likely to be shorter if you hit puberty so early and have high test, we don't know what height you'll end up. If you are really worried try get a blood test and if your oestrogen levels are high take an aromatase inhibitor

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and igniteisbad
I did get a blood test. how do I know how much test is being converted? @pentamogged9000

im 13 and 5'6 and my test is higher than average. I hit puberty at 11 which is already bad for height, but since I have higher test won't that age my bones faster and aromatize to estrogen? which means super early growth plate closure combining early puberty and more estrogen. is it over for my height will I only be like 5'9 what do I do
if u are at the end of growing its over for u if u still have time its not i started puberty at 13 im 5'7 now im at mid puberty

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
At 13 I was picking my outfit for the day on MovieStarPlanet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, ShawarmaFilth, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
well if ur high T theres less fat to convert testosterone to estrogen

Solution
just sleep ig
I do high intensity exercises and just home workouts in general. some ppl say more energy is used rebuilding muscle rather than towards your height. what’s ur opinion on it

I do high intensity exercises and just home workouts in general. some ppl say more energy is used rebuilding muscle rather than towards your height. what’s ur opinion on it
Ego lift for max test just do that

act trans and take testosterone blockers :feelshah:

Nigga why are you doing high intensity workout

my parents will definitely not allow that and it’s prob weird asf to take 😭
bro I was being sarcastic dont take birth control, It does decrease test and gives you smaller balls, wider hips, breast tissue and just makes you more of a woman than a man

bro I was being sarcastic dont take birth control, It does decrease test and gives you smaller balls, wider hips, breast tissue and just makes you more of a woman than a man
I wasn’t planning on taking it anyway 💀but thanks for clarification

My test is literally 1100 ng/dl (checked by doctor) and I'm still growing at 20 years old. I was also 5'4.5 at the age of 13 btw.
I'm 5'11 morning height now. Still manlet but still somehow growing

My test is literally 1100 ng/dl (checked by doctor) and I'm still growing at 20 years old. I was also 5'4.5 at the age of 13 btw.
life starts at 5'11

when did you hit puberty

when did you hit puberty
Idk. My voice dropped at around 14-15, had a beard by 16-17, and I busted my first nut at 12 😂
And I grew about 1 inch a year since 13. I was 5'4.5 at 13 and now I'm 20 and 5'11.
It's hard for me to tell when I hit puberty, but I would go by when my voice dropped, so around 14-15.

Idk. My voice dropped at around 14-15, had a beard by 16-17, and I busted my first nut at 12 😂
And I grew about 1 inch a year since 13. I was 5'4.5 at 13 and now I'm 20 and 5'11.
It's hard for me to tell when I hit puberty, but I would go by when my voice dropped, so around 14-15.
bruh it’s so over for me I busted my first nut at like 10 and my voice dropped 11. im fucking short as fuck for being 2 years in to puberty

bruh it’s so over for me I busted my first nut at like 10 and my voice dropped 11. im fucking short as fuck for being 2 years in to puberty
How tall are you, and how tall are your parents? And how old are you.

i’m 13 and a bit under 5’6, parents are 5’3 and 5’10. I hit puberty early tho.
My parents are practically the same height (my mom is like 1 inch taller though).
You'll be fine. You'll probably be like 5'10 at least, which is good enough imo.

My parents are practically the same height (my mom is like 1 inch taller though).
You'll be fine. You'll probably be like 5'10 at least, which is good enough imo.
I already hit a spurt bro, and i’m still this short

I already hit a spurt bro, and i’m still this short
I literally thought I was gonna be short because I was 13 and only 5'4.5 and didn't have a growth spurt. But now I'm 5'11. It's not over for you. If anything, you should be taller than me, although you can't guarantee it.
By the way, since you're 13, I really suggest getting off this forum, as it can pretty much ruin your childhood. You can't looksmax properly in puberty.

I literally thought I was gonna be short because I was 13 and only 5'4.5 and didn't have a growth spurt. But now I'm 5'11. It's not over for you. If anything, you should be taller than me, although you can't guarantee it.
By the way, since you're 13, I really suggest getting off this forum, as it can pretty much ruin your childhood. You can't looksmax properly in puberty.
wdym puberty is the best time

wdym puberty is the best time
during puberty you can't get down to the ideal bf% of 10-12 percent without cucking yourself in terms of hormones, and you could even stunt your growth a bit. Plus, you don't even really know what your failos are. I was boneless at 13 with shitty eyes and now at 20 they both improved so much.
You should definitely hit the gym, hairmax, and skinmax, but most other things aren't worth doing at that age. And I haven't even mentioned hardmaxxing which is retarded to do in puberty.

during puberty you can't get down to the ideal bf% of 10-12 percent without cucking yourself in terms of hormones, and you could even stunt your growth a bit. Plus, you don't even really know what your failos are. I was boneless at 13 with shitty eyes and now at 20 they both improved so much.
You should definitely hit the gym, hairmax, and skinmax, but most other things aren't worth doing at that age. And I haven't even mentioned hardmaxxing which is retarded to do in puberty.
puberty isn’t the best time to lean down, but yeah bone and height growth is the best time

i pray this is how my puberty goes

been growing no more or less than 2 inches per yr only started seeing changes @ 14.5

i pray this is how my puberty goes

been growing no more or less than 2 inches per yr only started seeing changes @ 14.5
It might but it kind of sucks in a way.
I literally have to optimize my diet and sleep and make sure I don't stunt my growth plates, even at my age of 20. I wish I hit my adult height at 14, then I wouldn't have to worry about this bs.

if you’re really worried about your adult height, do this website https://wwwapps.usask.ca/kin-growthutility/phv_ui.php?reuse=1 it’s pretty accurate and since your puberty is average then you don’t have to do much else, all u have to go is just sit down on a flat wall and get a pencil or ur hand and do this about 4-5 times for some rough estimates then just insert ur height of 66 inches and it will predict ur height it’s been pretty accurate for me so it shall be for u too