High Testosterone and estrogen.

D

Deleted member 6998

Iron
20200910 200842

The doctor said everything is normal, but I think there is a problem. Is there a logical explanation?

• +1
Reactions: Hades
any idea?

high test and estrogen come together

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 1464
looking at this i can tell you are still young and very much in puberty still, the reason this happens is because when a person has high testosterone the body will try to balance itself by raising the estrogen, because men need estrogen to be healthy. this usually happens when you are in puberty because thats when your testosterone will be at an all time high in over drive mode, this is why some young men tend to have gynecomastia even when they have normal testosterone levels, it doesnt have to be extremely high testosterone just a rapid spike in it and thats what causes the estrogen to spike aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Hades, Feminineboi and 2 others
looking at this i can tell you are still young and very much in puberty still, the reason this happens is because when a person has high testosterone the body will try to balance itself by raising the estrogen, because men need estrogen to be healthy. this usually happens when you are in puberty because thats when your testosterone will be at an all time high in over drive mode, this is why some young men tend to have gynecomastia even when they have normal testosterone levels, it doesnt have to be extremely high testosterone just a rapid spike in it and thats what causes the estrogen to spike aswell.
I'm 20 years old. Is it normal for puberty to continue?

Did you get free testosterone checked?

More testosterone = more of it is aromatised to make estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Britishlooksmaxxer
Age? Body fat? SHBG? Free T?

This is just a theory but i think that your body doesnt metabolize T very well because of low androgen receptors in cells, so most of the T which cant be used in the cell gets converted to E through aromatase . What is your diet , do you workout, do you use cheap skin products , do you drink tap water and live in the usa?:feelswhere:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Suave
Digit ratio? Probably have weak androgen receptors like the other commenter said. There is a condition called ais (androgen insensitivity syndrome) where this happens. You could have the mild version of it, but very very unlikely (it's extremely rare) and your fsh is low while men with the syndrome have high fsh. How masculine does you face look? Do you store fat on hips/legs?

Last edited:
This is just a theory but i think that your body doesnt metabolize T very well because of low androgen receptors in cells, so most of the T which cant be used in the cell gets converted to E through aromatase . What is your diet , do you workout, do you use cheap skin products , do you drink tap water and live in the usa?:feelswhere:
I do not look masculine. I am thin and my fat rate is 7%. I am 6'0 and 66Kg. I have been going to gym for 3 months.

Last edited:
Digit ratio? Probably have weak androgen receptors like the other commenter said. There is a condition called ais (androgen insensitivity syndrome) where this happens. You could have the mild version of it, but very very unlikely (it's extremely rare) and your fsh is low while men with the syndrome have high fsh. How masculine does you face look? Do you store fat on hips/legs?
I do not look masculine. I am thin and my fat rate is 7%.

I do not look masculine. I am thin and my fat rate is 7%. I am 6'0 and 66Kg. I have been going to sports for 3 months.
7% is impossible without gymmax and diet, unless you re anorexic

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I do not look masculine. I am thin and my fat rate is 7%.

I had a look at your other posts to see your face. You're fine. You look masculine/developed.

You do hold some fat/water in cheeks which is a sign of high estrogen, but your eye area and eyebrows are very masculine (strong brow ridge too)

Did you check your digit ratio btw? Your index finger is probably longer than your ring finger hence the highish estrogen.

I saw you had a post about klinefelter as well. You definitely don't have that. There face looks extremely unmasculine and they have low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6998
I had a look at your other posts to see your face. You're fine. You look masculine/developed.

You do hold some fat/water in cheeks which is a sign of high estrogen, but your eye area and eyebrows are very masculine (strong brow ridge too)

Did you check your digit ratio btw? Your index finger is probably longer than your ring finger hence the highish estrogen.

I saw you had a post about klinefelter as well. You definitely don't have that. There face looks extremely unmasculine and they have low T
Yeah, and my doctor said you're not klinefelter. My fingers are like this:

Attachments

• 20200923_214826.jpg
    20200923_214826.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 20
More testosterone = more of it is aromatised to make estrogen.
That's why I have gyno, bald, good sexdrive, gorilla body hair.

Yeah, and my doctor said you're not klinefelter. My fingers are like this:

Yeah looks like your ring finger is short. Your androgen receptors are probably weak. Not too big of a deal tbh as long as you feel fine ie good energy, sex drive etc

Yeah looks like your ring finger is short. Your androgen receptors are probably weak. Not too big of a deal tbh as long as you feel fine ie good energy, sex drive etc
Does this lead to infertility?

@Lifeisgood72 Any idea?

2D: 4D has been debunked. Besides his ratio looks average.

Yeah 2d 4d is gone it is about the perianal distance for prenatal t

• JFL
Reactions: Hades