High testosterone sucks

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Excess body hair, increased sebum production (oily skin, dandruff etc.), high red blood cell count/polycythemia, sweating like a pig... Why is testosterone still perceived as a miracle hormone when it literally makes you suffer like a dog? I haven't been using it in 8 years, but my blood is still thick like ketchup and I can't tolerate the sun and sweat. It's hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FeelingUgly, Jamaldickjavontus, JBcollector and 8 others
Deal with it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Rudolfs me
Bewusst

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Screenshot 2023 08 20 14 26 39 44 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Bewusst
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
No idea. Haven't seen a doctor in a while, but I have to because I think my hematocrit is way too high
all what you describe in the thread are symptoms of thousands of possible causes, even female hormones cause that

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
all what you describe in the thread are symptoms of thousands of possible causes, even female hormones cause that
No they don't

Excess body hair, increased sebum production (oily skin, dandruff etc.), high red blood cell count/polgycythemia, sweating like a pig... Why is testosterone still perceived as a miracle hormone when it literally makes you suffer like a dog? I haven't been using it in 8 years, but my blood is still thick like ketchup and I can't tolerate the sun and sweat. It's hell
Body hair more like you are a curry

You used roids before?

Body hair more like you are a curry
Body hair itself isn't the problem, but seborrheic dermatitis commonly occurs in hairy areas. And since androgens increase sebum production as well, it's a deadly combination

yea i have sleep apnea again cuz of increased t and im becoming more non nt cuz i care less about filtering what i say and what i instinctually say is not popular.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Chintuck22 and Bewusst
OP is just very sensitive to DHT

What makes you think so and how do you fix it?
seborheic dermatisi and excesive body hair are common signs of being sensitive to dht

go to doctor , take blood tests. ask profesionals tbh not .org lurkers

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
seborheic dermatisi and excesive body hair are common signs of being sensitive to dht

"Go to doctor" and expect him to do what exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
high T also make you stop growing earlier then normal people
high T = more estrogen = close growth plates = you stop growing

• Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte

excesive body hair = stress, easy fix!

to tell you route of your problems , look at your blood test
Imagine doctors looking for the root cause of any ailment... Wake up bruh. They're just big pharma's dogs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 23239
u are from ray peat forums?
i readed it on that forum on some theory / some guys debated it
stressed body = more body hair (i simplified it)
im just trying to fix me health issue"s so i read forums

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Obviously
What was your cycle? And did you notice any permanent changes other than muscle growth? I.e deeper voice, more masculine face, wider clavicles?

Brag thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Bewusst
How do you mean you can't tolerate sun?

Testosterone is never bad

What was your cycle? And did you notice any permanent changes other than muscle growth? I.e deeper voice, more masculine face, wider clavicles?
Sustanon + oxymetholone. No permanent changes, but it may have triggered temple recession. That was 7 years ago and I wasn't using it for long

• So Sad
Reactions: basedblackpiller
Sustanon + oxymetholone. No permanent changes, but it may have triggered temple recession. That was 7 years ago and I wasn't using it for long
It didn’t give any permanent changes and only “may have” triggered temple recession, but you’re still facing negative effects? Seems strange

It didn’t give any permanent changes and only “may have” triggered temple recession, but you’re still facing negative effects? Seems strange
I was referring to the hematological and skin changes associated with high natural testosterone (like increased erythropoesis and sebum production)

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
have this all except my dick doesnt work

fuck this gay life destry everything

Im high T and im constantly angry stressed and cant talk to people, High T is a meme it only matters if you are a chad but if you are an ugly manlet it makes no difference

Im high T and im constantly angry stressed and cant talk to people, High T is a meme it only matters if you are a chad but if you are an ugly manlet it makes no difference
I believe you need to be in perfect health to be able to handle high testosterone. You're either built for it or not. If you have mental or physical health problems, skin conditions, addiction or thick blood, you're just gonna suffer from excess testosterone. I have all of those, which is a really bad combination. Life as a child was easier. But then again, low testosterone isn't fun either. There has to be a balance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and autistic_tendencies
Excess body hair, increased sebum production (oily skin, dandruff etc.), high red blood cell count/polycythemia, sweating like a pig... Why is testosterone still perceived as a miracle hormone when it literally makes you suffer like a dog? I haven't been using it in 8 years, but my blood is still thick like ketchup and I can't tolerate the sun and sweat. It's hell
That's DHT

I believe you need to be in perfect health to be able to handle high testosterone. You're either built for it or not. If you have mental or physical health problems, skin conditions, addiction or thick blood, you're just gonna suffer from excess testosterone. I have all of those, which is a really bad combination. Life as a child was easier. But then again, low testosterone isn't fun either. There has to be a balance
I have schizophrenia, autism and several traumas. Im full of rage constantly and hate my life with a burning passion, talking to other people (especially men) doesnt interest me and as soon as I get into social situation I get into flight or fight response. Im also a manlet so I could easily be defeated by some lanklet which is just depressing. Yeah life as a child mogs being an adult man into oblivion.