high tier normie.

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
if cope was a three-word term.

the popularization of this tells me everything i need to know about how much coping is going on on this site.

hate to break it to you, but this term is only being thrown around because it represents the sweet spot for coping, where you are able to overrate yourself while still believing you are not being delusional.

"sure, I'm self-aware enough to realize i'm not exactly a chad, but I'm definitely above average looking". which then gets solidified with all the other copes available to you depending on your circumstances (money, status, "aura", personality, IQ, a good job, car, you name it), making you calm and neutralizing the dread that comes from the realization that there are men superior to you.

there's no amount of loser-coined terms, classifications and abbreviations that will ever replace the simple experience you're having when you are outside and walking past or interacting with women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Sprinkles, Bars and 1 other person
So what should we call someone who is above average but not Chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Suns9999
you are either GL or not

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Kaari
if cope was a three-word term.

the popularization of this tells me everything i need to know about how much coping is going on on this site.

hate to break it to you, but this term is only being thrown around because it represents the sweet spot for coping, where you are able to overrate yourself while still believing you are not being delusional.

"sure, I'm self-aware enough to realize i'm not exactly a chad, but I'm definitely above average looking". which then gets solidified with all the other copes available to you depending on your circumstances (money, status, "aura", personality, IQ, a good job, car, you name it), making you calm and neutralizing the dread that comes from the realization that there are men superior to you.

there's no amount of loser-coined terms, classifications and abbreviations that will ever replace the simple experience you're having when you are outside and walking past or interacting with women.

When a pseudo intelligent dumbass tries to sound like he has this thought provoking point, only to write an essay stating there's only Chads and normies.

You can be above average 50th percentile, and below Chad 95th percentile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and notmog98