• High trust

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Low trust

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
I suppose low trust is higher SMV but high trust everyone treats you better.

Low trust everyone treats you better with respect. Its best to avoid normies anyways and fuck bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20064
high trust is ez mode with both women and career its a no brainer unless ur truly into crime stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, ROTTING, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
High trust, low trust looks too intimidating for some.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 20064
You want high trust. Low trust is only rewarding if you live in a low class environment. I wear glasses to appear more trusting, I didn't learn about high and low trust until later in my life.

post examples

Low Trust

High Trust will bring too much unwanted normie attention and you will come across as trying too hard to please everyone which is objectively unappealing for your career and to potential bottoms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 20064 and BearBoy
You want high trust. Low trust is only rewarding if you live in a low class environment. I wear glasses to appear more trusting, I didn't learn about high and low trust until later in my life.
You are clearly a faggot that likes to be dominated. Look at your avi a low trust darktriad looking woman proves my point that you are a high trust cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 30667, Sprinkles and 1 other person
people saying low trust are actually just low iq and hence biased.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, Emiqrox and BearBoy
You are clearly a faggot that likes to be dominated. Look at your avi a low trust darktriad looking woman proves my point that you are a high trust cuck.

Nah, men don't make friends with me until they realize I'm not a dickhead. The only pleasing factor I have ever seen from it, is the impact it can have on some girls, but that's just an ego stroke.

But sure, I can be whatever you want me to be, doesn't change my reality. lol

low trust looks too intimidating for some.
For men yes for women not. Unless you are speaking of absolute fucking ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 28904
depends on the foid i would say low trust

people saying low trust are actually just low iq and hence biased.
Low-trust chad: Ramirez
High-trust chad: Delon

Which one do you prefer??

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
Low trust is more ego boosting, but high trust, I can only imagine that being god tier, especially if you are a trash person.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Blackpill, There are some chads here and some good looking people that are mental midgets but I bet one reigning commonality is that we are all low trust. Because if we were high trust and good looking, we wouldn't be here, even if life fucked us over, the high trust face will always find a way.

Fuck, you have to be such a coping idiot to ever suggest low trust is good. Holy fuck, it's such an alarming lack of misunderstanding how society functions.

You should have seen how this dumb fuck worked the living hell out of everybody, even after it was clear as day how rotten he is, people still defend him, still believe him...

WQT2KWGSORA2LLZO37PMSX4XTE.jpg

High trust is so god mode for the average human.

How many low trust cult leaders?

notorious-cult-leaders-1024x576.jpg

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
low trust if you want respect from men
high trust if you want women to feel comfortable around you

Low trust looks + low inhib + good guy = Unmoggable

I suppose low trust is higher SMV but high trust everyone treats you better.
I personally don't think you can look high trust & Chad. High trust just means you appear most trustworthy & approachable, due to appearing more innocent, from a stranger's perspective, & if male you are likely to be seen as a LTR material. He will obviously slay JBs like crazy though.

Chads who by default have alluring hunter eyes thus appear more low-trust & intimidating & thus are less likely to be trustworthy & approachable, by most young people (especially JBs). However, a low-trust will mainly attract mature Beckies & Stacies who are likely over 25+.