"High Trust" vs "Low Trust" face is a retarded argument/being misused

John124

John124

Equinox
I see this all the time, hooded eyes don't make you low trust. Low trust according to actual research is shit like this.

High trust looking people are more attractive than low trust looking people. In fact a component of why you perceive them as high trust is because they look good (the general "halo effect").

I understand that according to hooded eye autism, less upper eyelid area and positive canthal tilt means predator eyes and large upper eyelid + negative canthal tilt means beta/prey eyes but that's not the same as high trust vs low trust.

Some of the most attractive celebrities are not even hooded they have thin upper eyelids like Jolie.

5 things to know about margot robbie1

You can stop coping now with your fantasies about looking untrustworthy being a halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BirdsOfPrey, Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
I see this all the time, hooded eyes don't make you low trust. Low trust according to actual research is shit like this.

View attachment 1319176

High trust looking people are more attractive than low trust looking people. In fact a component of why you perceive them as high trust is because they look good (the general "halo effect").

I understand that according to hooded eye autism, less upper eyelid area and positive canthal tilt means predator eyes and large upper eyelid + negative canthal tilt means beta/prey eyes but that's not the same as high trust vs low trust.

Some of the most attractive celebrities are not even hooded they have thin upper eyelids like Jolie.

View attachment 1319187

View attachment 1319193

You can stop coping now with your fantasies about looking untrustworthy being a halo
pure hunter eyes is a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14262, Lars and 5 others
5 things to know about margot robbie1

Yeah bro looks very trustworthy
Definitely doesnt look like she cheats all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Xangsane, AscendingHero and 20 others
To me the lighter your skin / features = higher trust

Gypsies are anything but trustworthy :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 15899, AscendingHero and 9 others
She looks more trustworthy than you do I guarantee it
No shit, and if you look more trustworthy than her get your t levels checked asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14848 and Jason Voorhees
Angelina Jolie definitely doesn’t has high cheekbones and doesn’t look high trust as well.

Also I disagree about the eye thing. Hunter eyes with positive tilted eyebrows look always low trust no matter if the person is attractive or not.
5EFA2234 762C 4285 85BD F8BC76D260C1

Vs:
83072AAF 2D00 4A2D A1EA 8108E03E3501

The first eye area looks low trust but still more attractive than the higher trust eye area below

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14561 and 7 others
High/Low trust is mostly about the shape of your supras/eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Angelina Jolie definitely doesn’t has high cheekbones and doesn’t look high trust as well.

Also I disagree about the eye thing. Hunter eyes with positive tilted eyebrows look always low trust no matter if the person is attractive or not.
View attachment 1319211
Vs:
View attachment 1319210
The first eye area looks low trust but still more attractive than the higher trust eye area below
This
Newcels are fucking retarded on this site when they think low trust means shit like thin lips, acne, balding, ogre features in general. Thats just ugly, what low trust really means is low set dark positive eyebrows, compact midface, strong jaw, etc.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
Thats just ugly, what low trust really means is low set dark positive eyebrows, compact midface, strong jaw, etc.
You are just labelling certain desirable masculine traits as "low trust" when they are not actually low trust, the legitimate use of "low-trust" (i.e., the person actually looks fucking low trust not something you imagined from years browsing incel forums) is used for describing what is offputting about serial killer faces

Ted bundy headshot1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
You are just labelling certain desirable masculine traits as "low trust" when they are not actually low trust, the legitimate use of "low-trust" (i.e., the person actually looks fucking low trust not something you imagined from years browsing incel forums) is used for describing what is offputting about serial killer faces

View attachment 1319214
Dnr + ted bundy was successful because he literally looked trustworthy jfl

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, horizontallytall, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
Ted Bundy was successful because he was a faggot and gays will fuck anything

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Ryan, klamus and 2 others
Ted Bundy was successful because he was a faggot and gays will fuck anything
Jfl at the random moaning when u have nothing left to say

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, ArdaxHG and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What ab the other features i said
Dark positive eyebrows

960x01

midface/jaw/brows

Henry cavill bafta film awards 2013 red carpet arrivals  1360533931 view 11

That's not what makes someone look low trust, Cavill is superman, looks extremely high trust.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Dark positive eyebrows

View attachment 1319221

midface/jaw/brows

View attachment 1319227

That's not what makes someone look low trust, Cavill is superman, looks extremely high trust.
First dude doesnt have low set brows and theyre barely positive, also look at his cuckish eyes, peanut skull, small jaw. Cavill has a pretty high forehead, tall eyes, medium not compact midface (nice cherrypick with the angle btw), non positive eyebrows.
Low trust is mostly dark coloring and positive eyebrows tho
Ramirez

Screenshot 20210916 091747

Screenshot 20210916 091852

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, Edgar and 6 others
It isnt about these features individually, you need to have them combined. First dude doesnt have low set brows and theyre barely positive, also look at his cuckish eyes, peanut skull, small jaw. Cavill has a pretty high forehead, tall eyes, medium not compact midface (nice cherrypick with the angle btw), non positive eyebrows.
Low trust is mostly dark coloring and positive eyebrows tho
View attachment 1319235
View attachment 1319239
View attachment 1319240
Cavill mogs the fuck out of these guys though

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, ArdaxHG, Constantin Denis and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and TheEndHasNoEnd
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Effortless and 2 others
it depends to some degree on the women but it has already been shown by studies that untrustworthy faces are often perceived are more attractive for short term relationship by women

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1319214
I get what you mean but features you call masculine are also low trust.
Hunter eyes, positive tilted eyebrows, dark hair, etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and TheEndHasNoEnd
He 100% has higher SMV on looks alone
No he doesnt jfl
Positive eyebrows are rare af and very valued by foids (they always do shit with their eyebrows)
Cavill mog with roasties tho, nigga got the handsome young man pheno jfl
Tyson ballou is the prototypic ons dark triad college slayer

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AscendingHero, Effortless and 1 other person
No he doesnt jfl
Positive eyebrows are rare af and very valued by foids (they always do shit with their eyebrows)
Cavill mog with roasties tho, nigga got the handsome young man pheno jfl
Tyson ballou is the prototypic ons dark triad college slayer
Maybe it's the coloring but Cavill still has higher SMV while looking higher trust IMO

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Jason Voorhees
Maybe it's the coloring but Cavill still has higher SMV while looking higher trust IMO
Again, with roasties
And tysons med coloring mogs

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Jason Voorhees
High trust ugly guy looks just like beta male. But low trust ugly male looks like ogre or criminal.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Jason Voorhees
To me the lighter your skin / features = higher trust

Gypsies are anything but trustworthy :feelswhat:
it seems like a lot of people in the west agree with you, I always get a low trustworthy rating on photofeeler because I'm a brown man with a beard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy and Jason Voorhees
its about low fwhr though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and hebbewem
JFL I get your argument but you can’t tell me ted bundy looks trust worthy in that pic

Literal fucking unibrow owning ogre

JFL I get your argument but you can’t tell me ted bundy looks trust worthy in that pic

Literal fucking unibrow owning ogre
That pic was made to give him a bad image bro. Even psychologists said the reason why he got away with so much shit is bc he was high trust looking. Compared to richard ramirez who easily got caught

• +1
Reactions: PYT
robbie looks like a psychopath imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
it seems like a lot of people in the west agree with you, I always get a low trustworthy rating on photofeeler because I'm a brown man with a beard.
That’s unfortunate man. In Central / East / Southern Europe people with darker skin automatically look low trust because of Gypsies (despite being 1-5% of the population in most countries they make up 50-60% of the prison population).

The same can be said about North Africans, Arabs and Turks in Western Europe, they are overrepresented in crime statistics so they failo all dark skinned people even if most of them have nothing to do with the criminal ones.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
I don't like how people conflate low trust features with masculinity. Down-turned lips and a low chin-philtrum ratio are archetypically low trust... both of those are undesirable asf.

I think low-trust mostly comes from the eye area anyway. A masc eye area is low trust. Thick, positively tilted eyebrows, lowset supraorbital, strong brow and high PFL-PFH ratio...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and UglyGod360
you're literally linking some pic written by a braindead f*id who thinks high trust = good development just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
That’s unfortunate man. In Central / East / Southern Europe people with darker skin automatically look low trust because of Gypsies (despite being 1-5% of the population in most countries they make up 50-60% of the prison population).

The same can be said about North Africans, Arabs and Turks in Western Europe, they are overrepresented in crime statistics so they failo all dark skinned people even if most of them have nothing to do with the criminal ones.
fortunately for me I live in the middle east, I would hate to live somewhere where my Muslim name and swarthy face is seen as something bad

View attachment 1319211
Vs:
View attachment 1319210
because he squint you low iq

I really dont think there is any difference between low and high trust. You can be ugly and low trust, gl and high trust, ugly and high trust, or gl and low trust. It literally does not matter.

83072aaf-2d00-4a2d-a1ea-8108e03e3501-jpeg.1319210

that is very similar to my eye area tbh
198BCFD9 AF2F 43F3 BEB0 CBB9BF379025