High value man gets rejected by EVERY foid

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Can anyone explain it?? He seems overall high value, looks, vibe, swag, job, tatts, dreads, voice

brutal just dont be black pill

He is a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, 케이제이, Xangsane and 4 others
Why did they like this one

Not enough thugmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
ugly ass bitch with an attitude

Why did they like this one

He's way bigger = more dominant/masc which is the whole appeal for niggers. Also he's just better looking, the other nigga built like a stick bug.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and romanstock
These guys all look the same that’s why

20240803 173155

He seems overall high value, looks, vibe, swag, job, tatts, dreads, voice
A great foid once said: ''If I can pick you up and throw you on the bed, me being a woman and you being a man, that's a big no no...''

This basically translates into weight and space occupied, so height, frame, muscles, etc. which that skinny guy certainly didn't have, so they immediately perceived him maximum as a brother..

A great foid once said: ''If I can pick you up and throw you on the bed, me being a woman and you being a man, that's a big no no...''

This basically translates into weight and space occupied, so height, frame, muscles, etc. which that skinny guy certainly didn't have, so they immediately perceived him maximum as a brother..

He's way bigger = more dominant/masc which is the whole appeal for niggers. Also he's just better looking, the other nigga built like a stick bug.
U and @qFlodz both seem to think the niggas skinnyness is what did it??

I actually think women found the skinny dudes physique to be the ideal, and the other dude to be too big, he thick af, looks like 220lb at least and only about 5'10".

Skinny dude looked like 6'1" and maybe 165lb

Thick darkskin confident af cos he slays so many foids, the only white foid on the show was his fwb anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back