Highest Protein Indian Slop

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger
20240807 224657

@mayo mogger @Jason Voorhees

Can't believe it's dinner or lunch for Marathi niggas. Baniyas are even worse they eat Bhujia with Bread , Roti everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Funnyunenjoyer1, rand anon and 10 others
Looks good ig :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and ascension
Indian diet is so bad bruh. Glad I'm out in the west and am exposed to different cuisines otherwise I'd still be eating lentils with bread

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
View attachment 3079806

Can't believe it's dinner or lunch for Marathi niggas. Baniyas are even worse they eat Bhujia with Bread , Roti everything.
no nutrients
no vitamins
no protein
no amino acids like l carnitine, l arginine etc.

Only carbs :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ascension and Chadeep
Those burgers or what?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 78207, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
but daal saaar, if you eat 1kg you can get 10grams protein :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: stupid white boy :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Fuck daal honestly :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

Maybe alongside meat as a side dish it could work, but actually it's the main protein source for millions, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and n9wiff
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Mewton, Chadeep and 3 others
in Malaysia tamils all eat alot of meat

Average height for tamils are like 5ft9 and many are over 6ft and very lean with good muscle tone

Diet cucks but once its fixed for a few generations things should be good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe and Chadeep
no nutrients
no vitamins
no protein
no amino acids like l carnitine, l arginine etc.

Only carbs :feelskek:
Indians when someone mentions protein.
Panic Omg GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and ascension
This is the staple food in my state. Fish/Beef and Rice and some kind of vegetable as side.

View attachment 3079817

What we eat in Malaysia which has good amounts of meat from sides. Many times in the dosa they fry and egg inside

This is the branch of stores I go to for lunch everyday, this is exactly what I eat ( will delete )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
in Malaysia tamils all eat alot of meat

Average height for tamils are like 5ft9 and many are over 6ft and very lean with good muscle tone

Diet cucks but once its fixed for a few generations things should be good
Meat or Milk based diet is good. No wonder the Middle belt of India is so malnourished. Punjab and Haryana has a lot of vegetarians but consume insane amount of milk based products.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Meat or Milk based diet is good. No wonder the Middle belt of India is so malnourished. Punjab and Haryana has a lot of vegetarians but consume insane amount of milk based products.
See my post above, do my Tamil bhais eat like that back there too?

I want them to prosper :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Meat or Milk based diet is good
I eats alot of meat and the indian store I goes to offers pasum paal ( unhomogenized fresh milk )

I really hope that there is a big dietary shift in the next few generations for all Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
See my post above, do my Tamil bhais eat like that back there too?

I want them to prosper :Comfy:
@Jason Voorhees Can say about them. They do tho. Southern India beef consumption is high compared to North.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
This a staple food from where I am from :feelshmm:
View attachment 3079819
Many zoomers in city also eat this shit on a regular basis but in my town it is fish and rice. Generally some cheap white fish like Bombay duck or Some Cod with rice. On special occasion beef and Parottas but a protein is generally present in all the meals of the day except the breakfast.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo, Chadeep and n9wiff
I eats alot of meat and the indian store I goes to offers pasum paal ( unhomogenized fresh milk )

I really hope that there is a big dietary shift in the next few generations for all Indians.
North Indians should worry more tbh. Most of the diet is carbslop. Very little protein. High amount of fats from oil and butter.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
North Indians should worry more tbh. Most of the diet is carbslop. Very little protein. High amount of fats from oil and butter.
I love that I am seeing alot of these reals from North India where it's people fighting the taboo and promoting things like eating meat, eggs or even whey.

But at the same time seeing people also fight back and not accepting that the "traditional diet" is what is leading to high heart disease, pot belly and skinny fat indians is infuritating.

Like instead of putting the nationalism and ego aside they come up with imaginary scenarios like "our ancestors were veg and were warriors yadadada" it's so infuriating ffs.

But it will eventually happen, and I'm glad it's happening

• +1
It's mostly the cow belters. Their diets are indeed subhuman. Punjab and Haryana both consume a lot of milk which more than makes up for their protein deficient food. They also eat a lot of ghee which is much better than seed oils.

• +1
"But animal lives? 😢"

Isn‘t that pav bhaji or whatever it‘s called

Forgot the mango lassi.

It's mostly the cow belters. Their diets are indeed subhuman. Punjab and Haryana both consume a lot of milk which more than makes up for their protein deficient food. They also eat a lot of ghee which is much better than seed oils.
Yeah I've mentioned that. Milk based vegetarian diet is staple among Punjabis and Haryanvi people.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i eat this everyday :p:p:p

Jeets be raised from this subhuman diet, so over

Add a little gobar and its perfect

w
View attachment 3079806

enjoy being skinnyfat as many indians are without protein

Users who are viewing this thread

Back