sadly dementia kicked in

i swear every girl wanted putin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and BrahminBoss
You’re a dumb fuck… A DUMB FUUUUUCCKKK

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23239
every girl loved him, every male respected him. he was authority , somewhat like jesus christ

you chicken legs @Manletmachine with little boy face is getting ignored by everyone, your coworkers dont even greet you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and currylightskin
every gril loved him, every male respected him. he was authority , somewhat like jesus christ

you chicken legs @Manletmachine with little boy face is getting ignored by everyone, your coworkers dont even greet you
You’re a little nigger who will die of fatty liver in a few years

Genghis Khan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Let me remind you, my female coworker said I was her second favourite member of staff soooo….

Subhuman upper eye

Let me remind you, my female coworker said I was her second favourite member of staff soooo….
you are so down bad so you consider being number 2 at washing dishes in some shitty cafe as an achievemnt.

What about vasily

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 23239
you are so down bad so you consider being number 2 at washing dishes in some shitty cafe as an achievemnt.
You forget I be stacking money on the side as a drug dealer

UEE and rat skull but looks good somehow

• +1
What about vasily
whats with him? stepanov? he is just an unsucesful actor, you compare him to a man who owns a country

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
whats with him? stepanov? he is just an unsucesful actor, you compare him to a man who owns a country
Stepanov is kinda odd. He looked utterly insane in this one movie and then a mentally ill HTN asylum escapes after that.

Found him
Maxres22

• +1
Stepanov is kinda odd. He looked utterly insane in this one movie and then a mentally ill HTN asylum escapes after that.
i dont care how he looked. he only dated one short ugly looking girl and went unknown

he is nothing. putin was beloved by everyone

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i dont care how he looked. he only dated one short ugly looking girl and went unknown

he is nothing. putin was beloved by everyone
How many hottest did putin date?

alexander

Attachments

• web1.jpg
    web1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
you mentioned him already lol