Highest SMV examples? ( Men )

Deleted member 10602

Deleted member 10602

cope>rope
Why don't PSL and SMV go hand in hand? Doesn't that make PSL a bit retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
F54A979D 32C2 4960 8743 866EF2D1F04C

Hot, rich, famous

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
michael yerger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ovosoundszn, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
psl = aesthetics
smv = lust, sex appeal

u know how sometimes after u fap u dont find them attractive or good-looking anymore? its cuz theyre not aesthetically pleasing but are hot.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7506, 5'8manlet and 4 others
psl = aesthetics
smv = lust, sex appeal

u know how sometimes after u fap u dont find them attractive or good-looking anymore? its cuz theyre not aesthetically pleasing but are hot.
can you be both psl god and smv god?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 6723
Henry Cavill, Randy Orton, David Gandy, Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth these are big slayers and have high psl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Golgo13, Soalian and 4 others
High psl
40B36BB9 3F7B 4D57 8DEB 4F1B4057B7C7

High smv
C905DDED 2D85 4EDE 919B E2800E7DB14A

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, gamma and 7 others
Sex-appeal > Facial aesthetics for getting pussy.

Pussy has to feel a connection, without sex-appeal this is harder

If you have both even better. If you only have facial aesthetics a lot of women will be INTIMIDATED.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Golgo13, Uglybrazilian and 5 others

If you have both even better. If you only have facial aesthetics a lot of women will be INTIMIDATED.
Yeah intimidation is the problem that I've noticed too. Got any examples of both psl and smv gods?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SendMePicsToRate
high smv:

high psl:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Golgo13 and 5 others
Psl is facial aesthetics.
Smv is a general set, height, frame, status.

Psl = Models like Barret, Opry
Smv = famous celebrities like Cavill and Chris evans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Golgo13 and GigaAscender
Have you ever acknowledged that a girl was clearly beautiful but she wasn’t sexy? It’s that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Henry Cavill, Randy Orton, David Gandy, Brad Pitt, Chris Hemsworth these are big slayers and have high psl.
I hear voices in my head,

They council me, they understand,

They talk to me,

THEY TALK TO ME.

Attachments

• Randy_Orton_08.jpg
    Randy_Orton_08.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 128

Elaborate?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 10602
FDC27F87 B9E0 438A A14A 1CEA809E55E0

High smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
B7506727 AFA0 413F AA9C 9A83FB5C0C97

High SMV & PSL tbh

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10602
Elaborate?

It is my personal belief that sexual chemistry can help a woman feel more at ease, as she's having to think less and bringing out her femininity more (Innate sense of inferiority)

Dunno what science supports this but when women are in the presence of a dimorphic alpha male you'll notice they are far more submissive and in a relaxed state of flow. They feel safer. My ex used to tell me she felt safe around me. I thought about this a couple of years back and it makes sense.

Sex-appeal = Dimorphism and Dimorphism = Masculine Alpha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and SendMePicsToRate
It is my personal belief that sexual chemistry can help a woman feel more at ease, as she's having to think less and bringing out her femininity more (Innate sense of inferiority)

Dunno what science supports this but when women are in the presence of a dimorphic alpha male you'll notice they are far more submissive and in a relaxed state of flow. They feel safer. My ex used to tell me she felt safe around me. I thought about this a couple of years back and it makes sense.

Sex-appeal = Dimorphism and Dimorphism = Masculine Alpha
So basically what you were saying before is that with aesthetics she may very well be attracted but not in a way that inherently leads to them feeling a need to act feminine naturally?

Yeah that second bit would make sense in context too tbf most of the reasoning women give for liking tall men and muscular men is just to do with safety. So they will be more relaxed in that case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
So basically what you were saying before is that with aesthetics she may very well be attracted but not in a way that inherently leads to them feeling a need to act feminine naturally?

Yeah that second bit would make sense in context too tbf most of the reasoning women give for liking tall men and muscular men is just to do with safety. So they will be more relaxed in that case.

Exactly. Girls will say; I can see that he's a good looking guy, but he's just "not my type". They can either be referring to cute guys or pretty boys generally in this context. Or it could just be that he is good looking and neither cute or a pretty boy and she just doesn't purely feel any sex-appeal. Or it could be that he's a good looking curry lol.

And yeah this is why height is very very very underrated on the looks theory community , which is mostly concerned with face.

We let bitches get away with being average facially and wearing a tub-full of makeup to compensate when they have a pair of ol' titties and a phat ass and we call it sexy/hot. I am of the firm belief that an average looking man with a really wide frame and 6'1+ height gets the same allowances.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602
Psl is facial aesthetics.
Smv is a general set, height, frame, status.

Psl = Models like Barret, Opry
Smv = famous celebrities like Cavill and Chris evans
Does masculinity maxing have anything to do with your SMV score?

• Love it
Reactions: Golgo13
right now prob oubre, michele morrone, yerger top 3