HIGHIQCELS How to naturally get estrogen below 20pg/ml for delayed Growth Plate closure

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Zephir
any Natural ways to do this? without taking any AI's since they have estrogen Rebound and missing a single dose will be brutal (it will close growth plates very quickly)

I know Aromasin is least likely to have Estrogen Rebound but I'm trying to figure out natural ways like foods/drinks to keep the estrogen below 20pg/ml so the plates don't fuse (it could be cope but I want to try)

Green tea and red grapes are known for lowering estrogen in breast cancer patients but I'm kinda Sceptical about it

I need Highiqcels to educate me on this topic thanks

low bodyfat /thread

bye

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Op really asked if there’s any natural ways to make his growth plates stay open for longer :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Op really asked if there’s any natural ways to make his growth plates stay open for longer :forcedsmile:
I asked if theres natural ways to keep the estro lower than 20 pg/ml

bump bump

I asked if theres natural ways to keep the estro lower than 20 pg/ml
Why do you even want your estrogen to be super low lmao lowering it won’t delay growth plate closure

Why do you even want your estrogen to be super low lmao lowering it won’t delay growth plate closure
It will bro estrogen is what closes the plates if you lower it less than 20 it will take years to close

It will bro estrogen is what closes the plates if you lower it less than 20 it will take years to close
Well the only really significant thing I can think of is super low body fat. Anyways, I wouldn’t recommend taking an AI. Try tamoxifen or something like that and if your estrogen gets too low and you’re concerned over estrogen rebound after the fact there’s many ways you could manage it. I spoke about one of my theories which I think would be a legit option based on the research I’ve done in medical journals and such here https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-have-low-natural-estrogen.1052749/#post-15848197. your estrogen is already quite low so if you want to lower it more naturally and then try out various compounds do your research before you do. For PCT and managing estrogen levels low-dose-naltrexone could also be good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Well the only really significant thing I can think of is super low body fat. Anyways, I wouldn’t recommend taking an AI. Try tamoxifen or something like that and if your estrogen gets too low and you’re concerned over estrogen rebound after the fact there’s many ways you could manage it. I spoke about one of my theories which I think would be a legit option based on the research I’ve done in medical journals and such here https://looksmax.org/threads/do-i-have-low-natural-estrogen.1052749/#post-15848197. your estrogen is already quite low so if you want to lower it more naturally and then try out various compounds do your research before you do. For PCT and managing estrogen levels low-dose-naltrexone could also be good.
how low do I get my bodyfat ? I'm skinny overall but I have slight belly fat (which becomes more noticable when I eat food or drink liquids Idk)

high inhib destined beta, will never ascend

• JFL
how do you know that that will delay your growth plate closure?

how do you know that that will delay your growth plate closure?
scientific evidence, check this thread

scientific evidence, check this thread
lower estrogen can cause it, doesnt mean 20 is good

• +1
any Natural ways to do this? without taking any AI's since they have estrogen Rebound and missing a single dose will be brutal (it will close growth plates very quickly)

I know Aromasin is least likely to have Estrogen Rebound but I'm trying to figure out natural ways like foods/drinks to keep the estrogen below 20pg/ml so the plates don't fuse (it could be cope but I want to try)

Green tea and red grapes are known for lowering estrogen in breast cancer patients but I'm kinda Sceptical about it

I need Highiqcels to educate me on this topic thanks
-may 16 2024

• +1
how low do I get my bodyfat ? I'm skinny overall but I have slight belly fat (which becomes more noticable when I eat food or drink liquids Idk)
All ur hormones are shit

• +1