Highly attractive (HA) female faces capture more attention than HA male ones!

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Women benefit more (when it comes to getting attention) from having good looks, compared to men. That's imo, also a brutal blackpill. .

"Further studies have shown that both female and male participants demonstrate attentional bias toward HA female faces but not toward HA male faces (Maner et al., 2003, 2007a).

For example, an eye-movement tracking study revealed that participants showed longer total fixation time and first fixation time for HA faces compared with LA faces.

Notably, the difference of fixation time between HA (high attractive) and LA (low attractive) faces was larger for female faces than that for male faces (Leder et al., 2010).

Consistently, neurophysiological evidence has also suggested that heterosexual women showed a greater difference in LPP response to the HA versus LA same-sex faces than did heterosexual men (Hahn et al., 2016).

According to evolutionary theory, women may focus on their potential rivals in mate selection, as these HA rivals are threats for these women in attracting satisfactory mates (Maner et al., 2007b; Maner and Ackerman, 2015). Therefore, women may also show attentional bias to HA female faces. However, HA men may not be valid threats to other men in mate selection. Men may thus not show attentional bias toward HA male faces. Therefore, evolutionary theory predicts that both men and women will show attentional bias toward HA female faces. "

Study:

Credits:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4310
water

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, EverythingMattersCel, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
This is very true

BUT there are tons of attractive girls, meanwhile most guys look like shit. So a gigachad will make girls go wild becauuse they have never seen such a goodlooking guy before

its like if you see 100 lamborghinis every day it doesnt become as special as if you only see 1 per year

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, jordanbarrettisgod, Moneymaxxed and 8 others
But HA males are more rare

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5467 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and OBE
However, HA men may not be valid threats to other men in mate selection.
It’s insane how bluepilled the average male is.
This is very true

BUT there are tons of attractive girls, meanwhile most guys look like shit. So a gigachad will make girls go wild becauuse they have never seen such a goodlooking guy before

its like if you see 100 lamborghinis every day it doesnt become as special as if you only see 1 per year
Actually, guys are equally as attractive as females but because of males’ higher sex drive, hypergamy and makeup, we are led to believe that females on average are more attractive than men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
This is very true

Legit added info. I agree.

Actually, guys are equally as attractive as females but because of males’ higher sex drive, hypergamy and makeup, we are led to believe that females on average are more attractive than men.
Bullshit, i see so many hot girls yet even a psl6 male is rare.

false, women and even men always say that men are ugly and women look "nice and sweet"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
false, women and even men always say that men are ugly and women look "nice and sweet"

I believe men are better looking than women for example what woamn mogs David Gandy without makeup on?

Men look like shit because they are bluepilled, women wear makeup, use skincare, work jobs that arent in the sun or require drugs to cope with stressful work environments, get cosmetic suregry, and benefit from body fat not affecting their face

Men nowadays are fucked because they arent blackpilled, they dont take care of their skin, their T levels are at a record low, too many have beer guts and the smallest amount of bodyfat kills your face's bone structure from popping out

Lets be real here, with just a few looksmaxxes and a couple of surgeries I mog almost every single woman I come across, especially if she aint wearing make up, not to mention I will age MUCH better than women due to superior bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Moneymaxxed, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Bullshit, i see so many hot girls yet even a psl6 male is rare.

the common consensus among people, seems that women are more attractive then men. overall. I think. Wether it's actually true objectvely, is another thing. But the masses decide, so subjectively women look better.

The thing is. Most women find men below average looking, aka gly.
But I bet women, would not say that about other women.

We all recall that Tinder study, on how women rated men in appearance. Totally fucked up. and other studies confirm this:
image-asset.png

YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png

BUT. When women rate other women. It bet looks equally to how men rate women pretty equally distributed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
girls are much more attractive than guys. Its not even close. Consider that testosterone has dropped by 40% in the west and that u need flawless bones and facial traits to be goodlooking as a guy.

I believe men are better looking than women for example what woamn mogs David Gandy without makeup on?

Men look like shit because they are bluepilled, women wear makeup, use skincare, work jobs that arent in the sun or require drugs to cope with stressful work environments, get cosmetic suregry, and benefit from body fat not affecting their face

Men nowadays are fucked because they arent blackpilled, they dont take care of their skin, their T levels are at a record low, too many have beer guts and the smallest amount of bodyfat kills your face's bone structure from popping out

Lets be real here, with just a few looksmaxxes and a couple of surgeries I mog almost every single woman I come across, especially if she aint wearing make up, not to mention I will age MUCH better than women due to superior bone structure
well maybe men look better naturally but the thing is women think that makeup, extensions, etc is a part of their rating

well maybe men look better naturally but the thing is women think that makeup, extensions, etc is a part of their rating

Dont forget injecting test and low bodyfat is a must for men, women benefit from high estrogen nowadays, men suffer

The current food and water is lowering our test levels so we must supplement

"I'm so oppressed tehee"

Every time I leave the basement (1 day per month) I spend much more time observing chads over stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yeah that's quite true. stacies get attention from every kind of females more than chads.

Nowadays, they think all of that plus fucking snapchat filters are a part of their rating!
Nah if you're a blackpilled male either from this sight or just by being high iq irl, you WILL also show bias towards male HA faces. Especially from jealous boyfriends. Bluepilled cucks won't care though, which is kinda good kinda bad depending on how you look at it