Highschool is everything and nothing

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Venting King
If you are in highschool it is literally make or break. If your not socially out there with girls, it ups the chance of your life being over by at least 80%. Guys here cope with "oh i will get $50K in surgeries and then i will get women!" wrong. You wont make that money for one and for 2 even if you get that much to be able to surgerymax you can't beat years of highschool, college and even middle school experience. You being years behind socially will effect you way worse than your slight recession.

Than again, if you are a loser in high school it doesn't really matter after school and you get to restart. You don't have to see any of these people ever again. And boom your done and get to start fresh with your identity. That's my plan at least. The dumb stuff you did won't matter technically but mentally that stuff always stays with you somewhere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, HTN_Mentalcel, Arcturus and 10 others
If you are in highschool it is literally make or break. If your not socially out there with girls, it ups the chance of your life being over by at least 80%. Guys here cope with "oh i will get $50K in surgeries and then i will get women!" wrong. You wont make that money for one and for 2 even if you get that much to be able to surgerymax you can't beat years of highschool, college and even middle school experience. You being years behind socially will effect you way worse than your slight recession.

Than again, if you are a loser in high school it doesn't really matter after school and you get to restart. You don't have to see any of these people ever again. And boom your done and get to start fresh with your identity. That's my plan at least. The dumb stuff you did won't matter technically but mentally that stuff always stays with you somewhere.
Blud peaked in high school 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Luffymaxxing, KingCartierrr23 and 2 others
Blud peaked in high school 💀
No hes right tho in a way, its easier to get girls in college/ hs. I need to do it too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, horizontallytall and NateJacobs
Teen sex is EVERYTHING, high school is EVERYTHING. Especially for currycel shitskins like me who have no chance at another enviroment like that again. Literally the easiest social setting to be in. If you dont do well there and are sub 5 just fucking ldar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, Luffymaxxing, horizontallytall and 4 others
Teen sex is EVERYTHING, high school is EVERYTHING. Especially for currycel shitskins like me who have no chance at another enviroment like that again. Literally the easiest social setting to be in. If you dont do well there and are sub 5 just fucking ldar
Tales from Mumbai slums, grow up lil nigga 💀
No hes right tho in a way, its easier to get girls in college/ hs. I need to do it too jfl
I’ve been told that college foids are way more easy since they’re sluts, if you want easy pussy anyways just join a frat or sum shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Luffymaxxing, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
U think I can score white bitches there JFL

I’ve been told that college foids are way more easy since they’re sluts, if you want easy pussy anyways just join a frat or sum shit
yeah brother its all in peoples head tbh for mtn+ being a virgin is because of retardation or choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Luffymaxxing and horizontallytall

The only reason you think college girls are easier is Hollywood propaganda , muh American pie brooo!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Kamui
Words from a man who has never experienced prime teen pussy
I’m not a virgin + I’m 18 :lul:
The only reason you think college girls are easier is Hollywood propaganda , muh American pie brooo!
I’m just going off of what I’ve been told by people who’ve actually been to college lmao, then again I can’t really speak on it since I go to a shitty commuter college without dorms a train ride away so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Joe Rogancel
I'm not a virgin + I’m 18 :lul:
FUARK! You've literally experienced the holy grail of life, the supreme achievement that is prime teen pussy and social relationships, and refuse to recognize it. Trust me in a few years you will realize I am right. I just knew it earlier on due to being incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and horizontallytall
I’m not a virgin + I’m 18 :lul:

I’m just going off of what I’ve been told by people who’ve actually been to college lmao, then again I can’t really speak on it since I go to a shitty commuter college without dorms a train ride away so
the amount of sluts in college is unfathomable

FUARK! You've literally experienced the holy grail of life, the supreme achievement that is prime teen pussy and social relationships, and refuse to recognize it. Trust me in a few years you will realize I am right. I just knew it earlier on due to being incel
Ok.
One Punch Man GIF

the amount of sluts in college is unfathomable
Free to share any experiences?

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Ok.
One Punch Man GIF

Free to share any experiences?
Sadly I didn't get to enjoy any whores bc height, plus I was focused on other things

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
How tall are you, should’ve just worn big shoes and lifts
5'7 maybe 5'8 on a good day, lifts weren't as common back then. getting caught with them would've been a death sentence for me lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
True, an year of loneliness made me realise how good high school system is u
If ur not a studious cuck

I didn't peak in high school or anything but 2016-2019 had some of my best memories. Too bad I was too much of a mentalcel to take advantage of my looks back then and fuck teens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
I didn't peak in high school or anything but 2016-2019 had some of my best memories. Too bad I was too much of a mentalcel to take advantage of my looks back then and fuck teens.
i don't understand why more people on this forum dont realise the importance of this shit. the only high school memories i have are bad memories of seeing retards much uglier than me making memories with girls who wouldnt go anywhere near me. doesnt matter how good you look if you are non NT and/or have a fucked up environment

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and kanderior
i don't understand why more people on this forum dont realise the importance of this shit. the only high school memories i have are bad memories of seeing retards much uglier than me making memories with girls who wouldnt go anywhere near me. doesnt matter how good you look if you are non NT and/or have a fucked up environment
I mogged most of the school by Junior year

Yet I graduated a V, at least I wasn't khhv but still...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
I mogged most of the school by Junior year

Yet I graduated a V, at least I wasn't khhv but still...
i graduated kissless virgin which is just a tiny bit better than khhv