Highschool is meant to be an awesome experiencce

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
For me it was torture and pain each day.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7079, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
Itll be like ur whole life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Over, Gaia262, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7079, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
It's a hollywood meme, that it should be the best time of your life. Most people will be bored out of their asses during HS. Only some chads with sub 60 iq, who will party a lot in HS and end up becoming a car mechanic or something like that will think it was the best time of their lives. Don't worry, there's plenty of life outside high school.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, karbo, 5'8manlet and 16 others
Who hurt you?
Society
It's a hollywood meme, that it should be the best time of your life. Most people will be bored out of their asses during HS. Only some chads with sub 60 iq, who will party a lot in HS and end up becoming a car mechanic or something like that will think it was the best time of their lives. Don't worry, there's plenty of life outside high school.
Lifefuel but Chads and Stacys did go to partys while I rotted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
whats worse is jewish media had me convinced that college would be better or that that's "where life starts" but college was even worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5522 and Subhuman Philtrum
Thank God my hs years were the best
I miss them even these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and DutchPrettyBoy
For me it is still torture and pain, and I have to endure one more year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Fucking based.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and BigBiceps
HS is the most boring place I have ever been to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
Well said. If you keep friends for life, the likelihood is you will meet them later than high school, at college/work. I left HS 2 years ago, not in contact with anyone now.

• +1
For me life will start at end of hs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 2597 and BigBiceps
School was just torture thru boredom tbh
hated that shit

• +1

Not really, if he isn't NT he will wind up in some wage cuck office job for the rest of his life treated like shit by his co workers before settling and betabuxxing a woman who despises him.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 5522
I feel better now being a basement dweller than in high school.

• +1
Not really, if he isn't NT he will wind up in some wage cuck office job for the rest of his life treated like shit by his co workers before settling and betabuxxing a woman who despises him.
Projection there are so many other options.

• +1
HS is the most boring place I have ever been to
Indeed, it must've been boring because you AMOGGED every other kid and nobody else was high PSL enough to even present a challenge.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and toth77
In my senior year if I can get my collagen back I’m going sicko mode and terrorizing all the boring normies who made high school boring

• +1
But still, gonna make an effort to succeed. Don’t wanna continue being a loser:feelswah:

• So Sad
Tenor3

It was an awesome experience for me . It is up to you how you make it

• WTF
NT is everything

• Love it