Highshool never ends

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
We really are doomed.

If you are incel i am assuming u didnt have a very good experience in hs. I didnt have any good experiences either. I had zero friends and i never made an attempt to socialize. In the breaks i'd walk aimlessly through corridors like i was going to somewhere to do sth important LoL. There was this crushing sense of anxiety because you were trapped in shitty building with these animals. For everyday there was shitty painful classes. I was looking forward to go home and have a genuine satisfaction from playing vidya man. After a while vidya stopped being fun tho. Whatever..
It's been several years since it ended and i've had my shitty share in hs but it still continues in my head. I still see the people in my class(was a small class) in my Dreams. I can count to more than 10 dreams in the last year when i've seen ppl from hs in those dreams. Just last night i saw the girl i've always found aesthetically pleasing, She was in silence we ran into each other in a bus. There was someone beside her and i knew who he was but i dont remember it now. I tried to talk to her but she wouldnt respond. I felt pretty bad after i woke up. Damn if i think about all these dreams i mostly see the girls not guys from hs. Imagine if i had a decent bone structure,height,face and social skills. I wouldn't end up like this. Who would want to end up like this shit .

Now i've been coping with alcohol and cigarettes. Cz i have no other copes. I wish i turned out to be a normal human being but i am an alien who was sent to this world without having been given proper instructions

Coping with music too:

Back in my day, we called what you're experiencing, "depression"

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
ROFL I dream about being in HS again fishing for acceptance.

ITS OVER

Should've dropped out like I did. High school is a waste of time if you're not part of the social aspect of it.

Highschool sucks really bad unless you're good looking/ high status.

High School sucks if your below avg , otherwise It deos not suck but its nice either. Tbh high school for me is best way to see women's nature
Highschool sucks really bad unless you're good looking/ high status.

depression is a jewish lie to sell u jew pills

I guess everyone everywhere is Jewish, including people like Shakespeare, who spoke about depression a lot.