Hightmaxing

Iblamegordo

Iblamegordo

Iron
I wanna know if I can grow anymore my little brother (14) is 6’1 (still growing) my dad is 6’4 I’m 16 and I’m 5’11 and somethings gotta be up I was really fat when I was 12-14 about 5’4 120kg and I was just wondering if there was anything I could do I go to the gym not fat eat shit tons of protein and I haven’t grown in a year but my doctor still says my growth plates are open what do I do HELP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Funnyunenjoyer1
"Hightmaxxinh"

5'4 120kg is insane u fucking fat obese fuck stop eating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, opryeyes, aids and 7 others
the state of greycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, aids, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
I wanna know if I can grow anymore my little brother (14) is 6’1 (still growing) my dad is 6’4 I’m 16 and I’m 5’11 and somethings gotta be up I was really fat when I was 12-14 about 5’4 120kg and I was just wondering if there was anything I could do I go to the gym eat shit tons of protein and I haven’t grown in a year but my doctor still says my growth plates are open what do I do HELP

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
5'4 120kg is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, aids, likenesss and 2 others
I wanna know if I can grow anymore my little brother (14) is 6’1 (still growing) my dad is 6’4 I’m 16 and I’m 5’11 and somethings gotta be up I was really fat when I was 12-14 about 5’4 120kg and I was just wondering if there was anything I could do I go to the gym not fat eat shit tons of protein and I haven’t grown in a year but my doctor still says my growth plates are open what do I do HELP
aromasin + hgh
or aromasin + mk677

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Iblamegordo and BrutalMogger
Bonesmash the top of your head, and the occipital region to stimulate growth hormone release from the pituitary gland. And press on the pressure spot inside your ass to activate igf1 in the liver

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Its_over_gooner, Uncle Dinky, swaggerdoodle and 7 others
"Hightmaxxinh"

5'4 120kg is insane u fucking fat obese fuck stop eating
Im 80kg now and have viable abs and bench 120kg😭🙏 should have clarified sorry

• +1
Reactions: opryeyes and BrutalMogger
How he actually looks at 5'4 120kg

b93rBVA.jpeg

• +1
xray growth plate if open AI and HGH

• +1
Reactions: Iblamegordo
Im 80kg now and have viable abs and bench 120kg😭🙏 should have clarified sorry
You were fucking heavier than tristan tate 6'4 while being 5'4? ..

Bro were you eating 3kg of food everyday how do you even get that fat how? How is that even possible wtf

You were heavier than some of ifbb pros while being 5'4 fat

HOW? HOW? YOU FUCKING FAT BITCH YOU FUCKING OVERWEIGHT OBESE FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: opryeyes, aids, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Eat only raw meat and raw milk for every meal

• +1
Eat only raw meat and raw milk for every meal
You cant find source for that if you live in a city which this fat fuck probably does otherwise how would he get that fat (mcdonalds kfc and shit)

• +1
You were fucking heavier than tristan tate 6'4 while being 5'4? ..

Bro were you eating 3kg of food everyday how do you even get that fat how? How is that even possible wtf

You were heavier than some of ifbb pros while being 5'4 fat

HOW? HOW? YOU FUCKING FAT BITCH YOU FUCKING OVERWEIGHT OBESE FUCK
Jfl, 120kg at 5'4 is insane

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and asdvek
You cant find source for that if you live in a city which this fat fuck probably does otherwise how would he get that fat (mcdonalds kfc and shit)
yes, i spend 2 months trying to find raw milk. anyways i eat 600g + semi-raw meat almost everyday

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Rich parents and had access to to much money and ordered McDonald’s every day
Holy fuck what being privilieged does to a mf, niggas living in villages have raw milk meat honey and shit and they're bone moggers bc of that while these rich kids are fat niggers
yes, i spend 2 months trying to find raw milk. anyways i eat 600g + semi-raw meat almost everyday
Eat full raw wdym semi

• JFL
Reactions: aids
first question have you even hit puberty yet
second, lose that weight Asap, it's stunting your growth

• +1
first question have you even hit puberty yet
second, lose that weight Asap, it's stunting your growth
Forgot to clarify I’m 5’11 now and I am 80 with visible abs and alot I mean alot of lose skin and yea I have hit puberty I’m hairy as hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and Funnyunenjoyer1
You're not supposed to eat it that way
what should i do it then? i just warm this a bit, making sure is raw inside so the meat is nice and hot. I eat 5-6 pieces of that filet mignon, 700g+ total

Attachments

• 550px-nowatermark-Grill-Filet-Mignon-Step-1-preview.jpg
    550px-nowatermark-Grill-Filet-Mignon-Step-1-preview.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Forgot to clarify I’m 5’11 now and I and 80 with visible abs and alot I mean alot of lose skin and yea I have hit puberty I’m hairy as hell
Just eat plenty of calories and fat such as Egs, swim, run, search it up massai jump and some heightmaxxing tutorials on yt, theres some good ones there. Make sure to eat Raw milk and raw honey, sleep well and early, dont get exposed to blue light, buy blue light blocking glasses. Also exercise alot

You can always increase your height using a rope technique. Send me 2k shekeles and I'll tell you the secret.

Fat bitch put barrett as his pfp. Barrett is 46kg this nigga 120. You would literally crush jordan jfl and his internal organs and bones would break

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo