Hijabi girls with tight clothing should be punishable by death.

D

Deleted member 19620

Deleted May 2024
Hate this type of whores. Local imams should start taking actions and let them burn in hell.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 31562 and 6 others
Chud

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Gengar, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
I’d love to punish them with my dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Hoejabis are annoying because you know some oblivious sheikh doctor is going to betabuxx her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, Gengar and 2 others
Frfr, they should keep it in the bedroom though :aheago:

Its between her and allah. You are nobody to judge her.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fadopaysandu, Sub0, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
Foid tier reply.
chinpilled69
robtical

What about tight clothes but wearing a long coat so none of it is visible? I see this fashion style as well and I think it’s fine, as long as they don’t take it off somewhere where there are guys that can ogle at them as it defeats the purpose of the hijab (covering one’s self).

JFL at that half-asses hijab style. I see it a lot here, it’s so weird.
I've seen that a lot too. can see half front of hair while rest covered. loosely

Imams now a days are cucked, they’ll just tell men to love their gaze.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What about tight clothes but wearing a long coat so none of it is visible? I see this fashion style as well and I think it’s fine, as long as they don’t take it off somewhere where there are guys that can ogle at them as it defeats the purpose of the hijab (covering one’s self).
There's nothing wrong with that. Go shopping around Makkah and Medina you will see niqabis shopping for belly dancing outfits JFL. As long as they're not wearing it in public nothing wrong with it.

I still wouldn't want my wife to wear tight or belly dancing clothing or anything like that even at home. Because it would still make me think she's a slut.
JFL at that half-asses hijab style. I see it a lot here, it’s so weird.

Sometimes south Asians go even further - no wonder purdah became entrenched after Islam. I can remember telling my sister and mother they don't have to wear the hijab at home with brothers, husbands etc- they usually wear it even at home as well btw. Even though I wasn't wrong, I regret mentioning it, because in this society it would just open floodgates to more liberalisation.

8qxgkysqjht71.jpg

Inshallah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Cope, they fog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and robtical