himmm, i thought about it, it doesnt matter if you have a son or daughter. because when they reproduce one time down the line, a male son will be born

_MVP_

_MVP_

C doubtless impossibility
and he will have your genetics

i longer ago always thought i want a son, not a daughter, but now it doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and LancasteR
im kinda afraid that my genetic line might end with me, im 34yo i need to have many kids, so the boss-genetics are spread

34 and still rotting posting schizophrenic threads on an incel forum, why are jews like this?

im kinda afraid that my genetic line might end with me, im 34yo i need to have many kids, so the boss-genetics are spread
7a016b45 a64f 4311 b8d9 f568384dad39

34 and still rotting posting schizophrenic threads on an incel forum, why are jews like this?
im not technically a jew

my mother, nor father, are jews, nor am i circumcised, nor even look like a jew

and i think my grandparents neither, maybe from fathers side since i dont know them

see this, this explains where my jewishness might stem from

im not technically a jew

my mother, nor father, are jews, nor am i circumcised, nor even look like a jew

and i think my grandparents neither, maybe from fathers side since i dont know them

see this, this explains where my jewishness might stem from

you are aj ew man, you literlaly live in israel and don't have ancestors from other people, accept your jewishness, you do look jewish
also wanna kno whow i know you are 100% a jew? only jews are so schizophrenic like you

you are aj ew man, you literlaly live in israel and don't have ancestors from other people, accept your jewishness, you do look jewish
also wanna kno whow i know you are 100% a jew? only jews are so schizophrenic like you
yeah i mean some people say im smart as a jew, so i won't deny being kinda jewish

yeah i mean some people say im smart as a jew, so i won't deny being kinda jewish
You are literally a schizo who talks to himself all day long on this forum
go get checked and take your meds