HINDU MANDIR DESTROYED, OWNER OF MANDIR LOVE JIHAD AND MADE TO PUT IT NEAR SEWAGE

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

The Hindu community in the area said that the "builder mafia" had demolished the temple after Imran Hashmi and Rekha Bai sold the property to a builder allegedly by using "fake documents". After an initial probe, the police said that Rekha claimed to have owned the piece of land, and the Hindu temple was built on a portion of the said plot. "And that too was moved from the said property to an adjacent small room several years ago," an official was quoted as saying.

Muslim guy, hindu girl

On Sunday, it was reported that a gang of dacoits attacked a Hindu temple with rocket launchers in the Kashmore area of the Sindh province. The attack came just days after dacoits had threatened to attack Hindu places of worship and community members in response to Pakistani woman Seema Haider's marriage to a Hindu man in India.
Over, if not retaliating paki girl running away to india to marry hindu guy with rocket launchers.

around 30 members of the Hindu community including women and children have been taken hostage by armed gangs in the Kashmore and Ghotki districts in Sindh province

30 more taken hostage in retaliation.

Keep coping with looks. All you need is social communal dominance.

@human304 @HimmyButler @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @House Lannister @PrinceLuenLeoncur @JohnDoe @ascendedd @DaRealSixpence @CFW432

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Religious people are always the most ignorant and violent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 31562 and robtical
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, JohnDoe, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Only from a certain religion called "Islam"
Plenty of alt right Christian dimwits exist today and have existed throughout history.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 21467
That shithole pakistan is filled with 95% retards. Destroy all Hindu buildings because a Hindu guy stole a girl off PUBG state of their logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, BearBoy, WeiWei and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 31562
Plenty of alt right Christian dimwits exist today and have existed throughout history.
To be fair, groups like ISIS or the Taliban are Wahabbists. A wahabbist is someone who follows the verses from the Quran before Prophet Muhammad’s death, and reject any verses from recitations created after his death.

The prophet Muhammad was commanding his followers to slit throats of the Kufar and disbelievers. Islam was originally created to be its own distinct religion, and go against other religions that went against it. It was very based however on female nature.

Only from a certain religion called "Islam"
So what Muslims are high t and Islam is the real religion deal with currycel

E107DEA8 F6BE 430F A074 48C59A10A264

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, vaseqmoherad and RAMU KAKA
That shithole pakistan is filled with 95% retards. Destroy all Hindu buildings because a Hindu guy stole a girl off PUBG state of their logic
Imagine not supporting as paki muslim. Shame on you.

To be fair, groups like ISIS or the Taliban are Wahabbists. A wahabbist is someone who follows the verses from the Quran before Prophet Muhammad’s death, and reject any verses from recitations created after his death.

The prophet Muhammad was commanding his followers to slit throats of the Kufar and disbelievers. Islam was originally created to be its own distinct religion, and go against other religions that went against it. It was very based however on female nature.
All Abrahamic religions are historically barbaric. It’s become a tool to gain power and exploit people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, robtical, Deleted member 21467 and 1 other person
Retaliation to what is done by muslims. That made them "islamaphobe"
Very narrow biased perspective on historical events, your critical thinking skills are non existent as expected from a religious person.

Imagine not supporting as paki muslim. Shame on you.
No I don’t agree with destroying other peoples religious grounds like some savages something even the Quran tells us not to do. It just makes us look worse as well

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Very narrow biased perspective on historical events, your critical thinking skills are non existent as expected from a religious person.
Hindusim is a shitskin sub human religion I agree

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
No I don’t agree with destroying other peoples religious grounds like some savages something even the Quran tells us not to do. It just makes us look worse as well
Another low t cuck paki

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and House Lannister
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, robtical and Deleted member 31562
All Abrahamic religions are historically barbaric. It’s become a tool to gain power and exploit people.
That’s true now that i reconsider the actions of the Catholic Church or the Zionist’s brainwashing movement

Im not religious. Yes in past, Abrahamic were violent. but now 2 of them have moved on and become peaceful.

Post scripture evidence of hinduism saying this. I could post "bacha baazi" and say muslim guys love getting ass fucked.
Pedophilia and homosexuality is practised in every nation and country Muslim or not, Hinduism is a shitskin subhuman religion and deep you know this is true.

Pedophilia and homosexuality is practised in every nation and country Muslim or not, Hinduism is a shitskin subhuman religion and deep you know this is true.
It does not happen as norm like muslim countries. Stop coping. Deep down i know all religion are shit, including Islam.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
It does not happen as norm like muslim countries. Stop coping. Deep down i know all religion are shit, including Islam.
The Christian churches have been exposed for molesting thousands of kids. Islam is the real religion your just a mad dindu cuz Muslims have raped India for centuries

Im not religious. Yes in past, Abrahamic were violent. but now 2 of them have moved on and become peaceful.
Alt right Christianity is not peaceful by any measure it’s all bigotry and hatred. Not sure about Jews, Israel seems like a militant racist country from what Iv seen.

The Christian churches have been exposed for molesting thousands of kids. Islam is the real religion your just a mad dindu cuz Muslims have raped India for centuries
Its a dream of yours to find that your great great great grandmother was raped by muslim and you are arab/turkish/iranian

Alt right Christianity is not peaceful by any measure it’s all bigotry and hatred. Not sure about Jews, Israel seems like a militant racist country from what Iv seen.
Its just a case of christians not following it?

Dont feel bad cause curries are an ugly race of people who are arrogant for some reason and then hinduism is a wierd subhuman religion. If these were white christians i'd feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Hindus do not belong in Pakistan. They attack/murder Muslims in india and overall terrorise them for years but when Pakistanis do it back, they start seething. Idol worshippers have no place in a god fearing country. You claim to be atheist but get butthurt every time hindus get BTFO.

• WTF
Reactions: Aypo129
Ima be real wit you chief
Niggas need to shut up about being atheist if they are going to post about this or that religious attack everytime its on the news like we care

Also shitskin islamic subhumans should die now
It is over for them

Hindus do not belong in Pakistan. They attack/murder Muslims in india and overall terrorise them for years but when Pakistanis do it back, they start seething. Idol worshippers have no place in a god fearing country. You claim to be atheist but get butthurt every time hindus get BTFO.
When did i get butthurt?

• +1
Pakistan is no god fearing country
Its a shitskin hole and would remain one until this violence toward kafir and intolerance keeps running

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Ima be real wit you chief
Niggas need to shut up about being atheist if they are going to post about this or that religious attack everytime its on the news like we care

Also shitskin islamic subhumans should die now
It is over for them
I post this because other people are religious and i want drama

• +1
When did i get butthurt?
You get butthurt every single time and make these threads. Stop tagging me, i have no interest going around in circles with you indians.

Pakistan is no god fearing country
Its a shitskin hole and would remain one until this violence toward kafir and intolerance keeps running
Sure thing pajeet

• WTF
You get butthurt every single time and make these threads. Stop tagging me, i have no interest going around in circles with you indians.
You say butthurt but cannot explain how i get butthurt? I make these threads for discussion.

Hindu dick trigger Pakis so much?