Hinduism is the mogger of popular religions

Acion

Acion

Magickal
Ill put Buddhism in that category too. The dharmas rape. Hindus say that the difference between dharmas are religion is that the dharmas are real.

It's much closer to reality than abrahamic religions which are completely delusional and anti cultural for anyone who isn't Jewish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aviator, SidharthTheSlayer, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Voodoo honestly mogs Hinduism but it isn't popular enough to be considered a world religion. Some of their beliefs are kind of similar. Voodoo practitioners call the being they worship Lwa. They describe them as different aspects of the creator. Hindus similarly believe that all of their deities are aspects of the creator.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Voodoo honestly mogs Hinduism but it isn't popular enough to be considered a world religion. Some of their beliefs are kind of similar. Voodoo practitioners call the being they worship Lwa. They describe them as different aspects of the creator. Hindus similarly believe that all of their deities are aspects of the creator.
Laughing pepe   Pepe the Frog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, terrorblade, goobermaxxing17 and 1 other person
sad homer simpson GIF

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Some atheist nerds on discord claiming to have debunked Hinduism doesn't mean they actually have. The existence of Hindu gods can be proven by simply calling them into your space.
1 they're not atheist

2 they use logic ive read it its not bs lol

3 i dont give a shit Believe in what u want boyo
Go kiss cow nuts if it makes happy fuck do i care?

Problem is when u say ur religion si superior

Nobodh gives a fuck about you or your shitskin religion

Nigger

Yes. Christianity and islam are retarded
Hinduism is based cos they have brahmacharya (volcels):feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Nigger, I'm not a hindu, but what the fuck does a screenshot of discord channels prove? Jfl :feelskek::feelskek:
Hindu detected

Jfl it proves that i have a source to go off of

Would it be better for me to say "some guy on discord refuted it?"

Use brain u grey fag

Hindu detected

Jfl it proves that i have a source to go off of

Would it be better for me to say "some guy on discord refuted it?"

Use brain u grey fag
Literally told you I'm not a hindu
The source can be anything retard, I can make a channel saying "debunking round earth" and post it here. Tf does that prove?
Not sure why hinduism needs a source to debunk anyway. Religion is obviously cope.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Literally told you I'm not a hindu
The source can be anything retard, I can make a channel saying "debunking round earth" and post it here. Tf does that prove?
Not sure why hinduism needs a source to debunk anyway. Religion is obviously cope.
You ever thought about the fact that debunking something especially a religion isn't gonna fit in a paragraph or two? Its gonna be pages long and i obviously cant paste that in here

I cant tell if ur trolling

Stop being retarded grey

You ever thought about the fact that debunking something especially a religion isn't gonna fit in a paragraph or two? Its gonna be pages long and i obviously cant paste that in here

Stop being retarded grey
The screenshot still doesn't prove anything bro lol. Genuine sub 80IQ
Lemme bring them to my college professor, maybe instead of submitting a thesis I can show him screenshots of discord channels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
taoism is probably the best. their whole thing is trying to live as long as possible and have lots of sex

• +1
Reactions: Acion
The screenshot still doesn't prove anything bro lol. Genuine sub 80IQ
Lemme bring them to my college professor, maybe instead of submitting a thesis I can show him screenshots of discord channels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
DId you even read what i said? Holy ur dumb

bruh hindus are literally getting ripped on 24/7 on twitter lmao, what is this cope? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Stop being retarded grey
also jfl at calling someone grey while being a 2023cel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch, Acion and PointOfNoReturn

Stop being retarded grey
Religion is incels trying to gatekeep women.