hinge ama unlimited boost expirement

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
So first of all i bought unlimited likes for 24 hours and was mass sending a bunch of likes to girls from mtb - stacylite and return i got a bunch of matches back
IMG 9213

Final Conclusion : Out of 700 matches total , only about 20 initiated some type of conversion. I have recieved a total of 50+ likes as well (women who sent likes to me ) and 5 of them only initiated some type of opener , the rest i guess wasnt that interested

1) Women have high egos : For example if you accept a like from another female and you dont initiate some type of convo , she will just unmatch from you , this is why i state to ONLY text foids who text u first

2) Most of them expect you to initiate some type of conversation, very rarley will they still try to message after u ignore them , like i said all of them either unmatch or delete

3) Success only came from the women who Matched & messaged me first . If you find having to initiate, etc move on , either shes not interested or just attention seeking , which is what 90% of women are doing anyways on these apps .

I made this thread to share my experience & to help you guys avoid getting played & to spot high interest women while filtering out low interest women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6ft4, Xangsane, isis_Bleach and 4 others
So first of all i bought unlimited likes for 24 hours and was mass sending a bunch of likes to girls from mtb - stacylite and return i got a bunch of matches back
View attachment 3250823

Final Conclusion : Out of 700 matches total , only about 20 initiated some type of conversion. I have recieved a total of 50+ likes as well (women who sent likes to me ) and 5 of them only initiated some type of opener , the rest i guess wasnt that interested

1) Women have high egos : For example if you accept a like from another female and you dont initiate some type of convo , she will just unmatch from you , this is why i state to ONLY text foids who text u first

2) Most of them expect you to initiate some type of conversation, very rarley will they still try to message after u ignore them , like i said all of them either unmatch or delete

3) Success only came from the women who Matched & messaged me first . If you find having to initiate, etc move on , either shes not interested or just attention seeking , which is what 90% of women are doing anyways on these apps .

I made this thread to share my experience & to help you guys avoid getting played & to spot high interest women while filtering out low interest women
700 matches :lul:

Good advice for when I eventually use these apps after surgery, dating apps are the best thing ever invented for men who are gl but lack social skills

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and edodalic29
700 matches :lul:

Good advice for when I eventually use these apps after surgery, dating apps are the best thing ever invented for men who are gl but lack social skills
I was expecting alot more ngl , i guess now i have to go through them and try to find a slay , but i was also expecting a huge amount of women all saying crazy shit to me in dms but alot of them are non chalant jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I was expecting alot more ngl , i guess now i have to go through them and try to find a slay , but i was also expecting a huge amount of women all saying crazy shit to me in dms but alot of them are non chalant jfl
They will say that kind of stuff only if you initiate

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Go for the big tiddy hoe and make a sex tape that you'll send to me. :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and edodalic29
Gah damn boy 700 matches. Are you chadlite irl?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
What was your best looking match. Send pic if you don’t mind:feelsping:

View attachment 3250823

Sir i would consider you very brave and pushing it still to be maintaining yourself on something that wild

View attachment 3250823

Can the gov just fucking ban dating apps and snapchat. I fucking cant with this. Its heaven for chads, and chadlites. Make people connect through Insta. Snap you can find niggas near you now. And insta u would just follow mutuals, or people u know or someones insta u got from irl or even on omegle.

Any app that lets you scroll through a bunch of people in your local area is horrible and a detrement to society.