this app is terrible. tinder is a lot more low inhib and easier to use

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21700 and cutie_pie
U just do worse be honest

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Primalsplit
I mean it's a fuck buddy app so that makes sense
It’s easier to get slays of hinge than tinder. Tinder is shit for slays unless chad at least girls give sub chads a chance on Hinge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: geezcel, mulattocel and Deleted member 23558
prob cos the girls using it got BTFOd out of tinder which is why theyre on hinge
Same with the guys. Let’s be honest. Though most girls I met on hinge said they only used it cos when they went to use tinder their female friends advised against it and told them to use Hinge instead which tbf isn’t a bad idea as guys on hinge tend to be the tinder rejects (like me) I get matches but I’m aspie so my rizz makes girls dryer than the desert 🏜️

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, chadcel;, mulattocel and 1 other person
I spam message all my matches on every app the same equivalent of “jfl wanna fuck?”

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
It’s easier to get slays of hinge than tinder. Tinder is shit for slays unless chad at least girls give sub chads a chance on Hinge
Hinge may be easier in the subchad regard but not for aspies. Way more steps and vetting processes foids put you through

Spergs can run killstreaks on Tinder long as they’re htn+

Hinge may be easier in the subchad regard but not for aspies. Way more steps and vetting processes foids put you through

Spergs can run killstreaks on Tinder long as they’re htn+
I’m aspie and I get vetted on both hinge and tinder so it doesn’t matter. I have had a slay of hinge and 0 from tinder as an actual aspie so I can vouch hinge is easier

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
I’m aspie and I get vetted on both hinge and tinder so it doesn’t matter. I have had a slay of hinge and 0 from tinder as an actual aspie so I can vouch hinge is easier
Opposite for me but to each his own. Also only used hinge once back in 2020 so I could be biased

Opposite for me but to each his own. Also only used hinge once back in 2020 so I could be biased
Tinder is a joke all I got were flakes from that awful app. I almost met up with a foid but then she went to let me down on the day of the meet 😡 I still ain’t gotten over it I invested so much effort energy and time I felt like a farmer who has been tending to his crops all year only for none to grow just pure sorrow and rage.

Hinge I don’t to too well on it’s the same story but at least I did have one girl who let me slay her from there unlike tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Tinder is a joke all I got were flakes from that awful app. I almost met up with a foid but then she went to let me down on the day of the meet 😡 I still ain’t gotten over it I invested so much effort energy and time I felt like a farmer who has been tending to his crops all year only for none to grow just pure sorrow and rage.

Hinge I don’t to too well on it’s the same story but at least I did have one girl who let me slay her from there unlike tinder
Tinder can be hit or miss, but when it hits, it HITS. Racked up a 25 body count between 2018 and 2020 before ultimately getting into a LTR.

0 kills from Hinge tho. All flakes and ghosts

Tinder can be hit or miss, but when it hits, it HITS. Racked up a 25 body count between 2018 and 2020 before ultimately getting into a LTR.

0 kills from Hinge tho. All flakes and ghosts
Opposite for me, then again I do live in the UK so my difficulty is Naturally harder than yours as this island is truly nightmare mode, incel the Island for sure

Opposite for me, then again I do live in the UK so my difficulty is Naturally harder than yours as this island is truly nightmare mode, incel the Island for sure
Aren’t you a mulatto? I feel the racially ambiguous does well out there. I did a location experiment in London and got decent matches

Aren’t you a mulatto? I feel the racially ambiguous does well out there. I did a location experiment in London and got decent matches
Nar I’m black. Yeah mullstos are OP in the UK them niggas need to be nerfed mixed race cunts.

Mixed mullato guys aren’t exotic though they are so common they are basically their own race over here tbh

Nar I’m black. Yeah mullstos are OP in the UK them niggas need to be nerfed mixed race cunts.

Mixed mullato guys aren’t exotic though they are so common they are basically their own race over here tbh
BBC runs Europe bruv c’mon

BBC runs Europe bruv c’mon
No it doesn’t BBCs have to be nt and tryhard. It’s only cos they are nt and have good bodies why they get laid. Whire guys rely on status halo and being beauty standards and wealth to get laid.

Mullatos just exist they do nothing shits so fucking easy for mixed guys it’s not even funny

No it doesn’t BBCs have to be nt and tryhard. It’s only cos they are nt and have good bodies why they get laid. Whire guys rely on status halo and being beauty standards and wealth to get laid.

Mullatos just exist they do nothing shits so fucking easy for mixed guys it’s not even funny
NT and tryhard is absolute law for niche appeal. Black aspies have much more IR potential tho.

Being mixed is bit of a challenge in the US in my experience. I believe you on mutts having more pull abroad

NT and tryhard is absolute law for niche appeal. Black aspies have much more IR potential tho.

Being mixed is bit of a challenge in the US in my experience. I believe you on mutts having more pull abroad
Mutts have god tier SMV everywhere ion care what anybody says. Yeah our appeal is better irl but that’s cos we don’t have to speak as much but the moment we take it to text it’s GG everytime. I have given up on females there’s no point I cannot ever keep one, I may get laid once a 3 years if I’m lucky but they won’t ever consider dating me.

Being aspie as a male is a legit genetic death sentence the stats showing this aren’t wrong, thing is I act super NT to the point you wouldn’t know I’m aspie if you met me irl and I still get aspie tax

Mutts have god tier SMV everywhere ion care what anybody says. Yeah our appeal is better irl but that’s cos we don’t have to speak as much but the moment we take it to text it’s GG everytime. I have given up on females there’s no point I cannot ever keep one, I may get laid once a 3 years if I’m lucky but they won’t ever consider dating me.

Being aspie as a male is a legit genetic death sentence the stats showing this aren’t wrong, thing is I act super NT to the point you wouldn’t know I’m aspie if you met me irl and I still get aspie tax
Aspie tax is very real I feel your pain man. My texting game is weak as hell that’s why I adopted more of a blitzkreig approach and cut to the chase quickly as possible.

Clubbing and nightlife is king in this case. Let your physique, style, and scent do most of the heavy lifting

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Aspie tax is very real I feel your pain man. My texting game is weak as hell that’s why I adopted more of a blitzkreig approach and cut to the chase quickly as possible.

Clubbing and nightlife is king in this case. Let your physique, style, and scent do most of the heavy lifting
Yes, clubbing and festivals are the only way I get pussy. Girls jsut coldl appr me and I pick them up for. There. My muscles are good but I’m nowhere close to lean so I rely on looking good in clothes to get pussy it’s my face that gets them to come over and my muscles keep them intrested

Apps don’t work 99.99% of the time my rizz is shir I don’t even try blitzcrieg Cos I’m high inhb and and afraid of taking an L tbh though I may as well as 99.99% of girls I speak to end in an L anywyas but tbf I do make my intentions known within the first 4 messages so I don’t come across as a “freind” type guy.

Apps don’t work 99.99% of the time my rizz is shir I don’t even try blitzcrieg Cos I’m high inhb and and afraid of taking an L tbh though I may as well as 99.99% of girls I speak to end in an L anywyas but tbf I do make my intentions known within the first 4 messages so I don’t come across as a “freind” type guy.
You’ll take a lot of lumps and bruises doing this but you will save the time of being lured into the friendzone.

The rizz gets smoother with repetition and the slay’s eventually trickle down

• +1
Reactions: latincell95