Hinge is a joke

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
This shit has been showing me nothing but fat sheboons and LTB poojeetas just because I’m black.

Got one match with this big titty MTB white blonde yesterday and my potential has been nerfed to oblivion shortly after. They said “fuck you nigger, no more for you”.

Anything geared towards the preservation of races is never okay. Definitely the worst dating app ever made. Once I go on my date with blondie today I’m deleting it.

They can try and hinder the Mulatto Future all they want. There’s niggas like me that’ll do everything in our power to accelerate it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, WhiteGoodman and 5.5psl
did you filter out ethnicities?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20370, tombradylover and 2 others
Hinge. The dating app designed to be deleted.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and khvirgin
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Hinge. The dating app designed to be deleted.
I forgot that was the whole premise of it. I definitely got algo attacked then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
didn’t you pull some numbers at the gym?

did those lead to anything?

didn’t you pull some numbers at the gym?

did those lead to anything?
My texting game is very weak compared to my irl game so I stopped pursuing electronically

i had it 2 years ago and the matches were def higher quality compared to tinder and bumble

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i had it 2 years ago and the matches were def higher quality compared to tinder and bumble
I was on it 3 years ago and it’s a night and day difference now. Fell off hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I was on it 3 years ago and it’s a night and day difference now. Fell off hard
most dating apps are ruined now tbh irl is the best option if your looking for quality

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
most dating apps are ruined now tbh irl is the best option if your looking for quality
The ONLY option at this point thanks to landwhale empowerment in recent years :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
The ONLY option at this point thanks to landwhale empowerment in recent years :sick:
yeah i see so many fat pigs on dating apps these bitches delude themselves into thinking they’re “thick” 🤣

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
Screen Shot 2023 08 09 at 124224 PM
I slay tons of hot girls on hinge lol ur coping. Even have had threesomes lol.

• +1
Reactions: nope
yeah i see so many fat pigs on dating apps these bitches delude themselves into thinking they’re “thick” 🤣
This shit is so nasty bro NOBODY is fit on here

This shit has been showing me nothing but fat sheboons and LTB poojeetas just because I’m black.

Got one match with this big titty MTB white blonde yesterday and my potential has been nerfed to oblivion shortly after. They said “fuck you nigger, no more for you”.

Anything geared towards the preservation of races is never okay. Definitely the worst dating app ever made. Once I go on my date with blondie today I’m deleting it.

They can try and hinder the Mulatto Future all they want. There’s niggas like me that’ll do everything in our power to accelerate it.
It's because you're ugly. It pools you w your looks level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Looks234, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
u are stupid either ur not filtering out deatniks (i only include white/caucasian and east asian unfortunately no way to filter SEAmonkeys from NEAs) or its skill based matchmaking

Hinge has a lot of HQNP foids like pure blue blooded 5'11 WASP boarding school girls relative to hookup apps like Tinder, I slay a couple blue blooded aristocratic foids (like lara cosima) off Hinge

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Chadelite and Xangsane
Sound like shit if it will show me white lithuanian foids. They 18-22yo never match me in Tinder

I didn’t need to get reconstructive surgery for an entirely new face. I know you not trying to talk to me right now dawg

I didn’t need to get reconstructive surgery for an entirely new face. I know you not trying to talk to me right now dawg
I wasn't trying to shit talk you. However it seems that women are telling you that you're gonna need an entirely newly constructed face if you want to get more than fat ugly bitches. It's not me bro, the women have spoken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, VenatorLuparius, Sprinkles and 2 others
I slay a couple blue blooded aristocratic foids (like lara cosima) off Hinge
That bitch looks boring af bro. I give dating apps no more than a day before deleting

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wasn't trying to shit talk you. However it seems that women are telling you that you're gonna need an entirely newly constructed face if you want to get more than fat ugly bitches. It's not me bro, the women have spoken
This either cap or I’m just not photogenic because irl motion it’s the total opposite. Dating apps are rigged

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I hate racists

This either cap or I’m just not photogenic because irl motion it’s the total opposite. Dating apps are rigged
Hinge specifically has a stronger elo tool to looksmatxh people. So seeing subhumans means you got a match rate similar to men on their level. You can try remaking your acc w better picsor face app

Hinge foids are Obed and Carti ONLY!!

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Blackgymmax
Hinge specifically has a stronger elo tool to looksmatxh people. So seeing subhumans means you got a match rate similar to men on their level. You can try remaking your acc w better picsor face app
Nah that’s way too much effort my area of expertise is using dating apps for strictly milfs and cold approaching the hoes my age

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Blackgymmax
What's "boring af" about being descended from 14th century Prussian aristocracy that helped delete untermensch from existence during WW2?

Ain’t nobody worried about her ancestral history lil bro you can see a dozen hers walking down the street in any major city

Ain’t nobody worried about her ancestral history lil bro you can see a dozen hers walking down the street in any major city
spoken like a low class thug, shes literally a purebred 5'11 blue blooded germanic aristocrat good luck finding a dozen of her on the streets in miami

spoken like a low class thug, shes literally a purebred 5'11 blue blooded germanic aristocrat good luck finding a dozen of her on the streets in miami
“Low class thug” LMAO spoken like yet another insecure ricecake 😘 looks like your typical blondie with no ass. I don’t give a fuck about “muh aristotle”

No its doesn't it pools you with people who have similar interest and those who liked your profile. So it take the avg attractivness of women who liked your profile and tries to pair you up with similar women. So 80 percent of the profiles shown will consist of these women, with 10 percent being more attractive women and 10 percent being less attractive women.

Last edited: