hinge is capped at MTB. dating for ugly women

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
still no likes or matches on there, but i havent seen a single girl above MTB on that app jfl.

@Xangsane hinge is a dating app for ugly women.

funnily, havent gotten a single like or match there yet after 72hrs

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, mrdouchebag, WatermelonLover and 3 others
yea same

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
attractive women don't look for LTR as hinge is a 'serious dating app',
attractive women only care about hookups so they are only on the hookup apps like bumble tinder

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, Xangsane and vermillioncorefan
attractive women don't look for LTR as hinge is a 'serious dating app',
attractive women only care about hookups so they are only on the hookup apps like bumble tinder
i did get a white htb from hinge but she was more like mtb+ due to having a weird ass and wanted me to date her to fuck. just go on bumble and pump and dump like if she doesn’t invite u over to her house within 30 minutes it’s over

• +1
Reactions: greywind and MoggerGaston
who's gonna tell him...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, distance decay and MoggerGaston
i’ve seen plenty of beautiful women on hinge lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, WatermelonLover, butterworld and 2 others
i’ve seen plenty of beautiful women on hinge lol
i see beautiful women in the 'standouts' section only. not in normal swiping so prob fake profiles

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ambi
hinge shows you your looksmatch and below only
chad sees stacys on hinge
it's over
proof?

the other apps show me stacies. only hinge has deformed women only

proof?

the other apps show me stacies. only hinge has deformed women only
it's blatant
every man starts with deformed ogres and has to work their way up to MTBs
every MTN I talked to had this experience with hinge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and MoggerGaston
i see beautiful women in the 'standouts' section only. not in normal swiping so prob fake profiles
Idk i genuinely matched w some very pretty girls and planned whole dates, unfortunately it was in diff countries since hinge in my shithole is empty

• So Sad
still no likes or matches on there, but i havent seen a single girl above MTB on that app jfl.

And they are all ltr only

• +1
it's blatant
every man starts with deformed ogres and has to work their way up to MTBs
every MTN I talked to had this experience with hinge
ELO grinding

what a shit app

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse

IMG 1249

• JFL
Idk i genuinely matched w some very pretty girls and planned whole dates, unfortunately it was in diff countries since hinge in my shithole is empty
exotic halo by dating abroad probably

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
exotic halo by dating abroad probably
Might be but im white with a profile in a mostly white but pretty diverse country and made sure my name and everything is in that country so no one actually knows that im not from there

• +1
Might be but im white with a profile in a mostly white but pretty diverse country and made sure my name and everything is in that country so no one actually knows that im not from there
did you pay on the app?

I've seen plenty of stacylites on hinge. Rarely do I get anything below MTB.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
When i ran @Niklaus Mikaelson (niko) last year on hinge in nyc i saw alot of stacylites+

• Woah
They should be pump dump only
or ltr an LTN/incel while young.

being 28yo LTB and wanting LTR with a successful MTN is cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and WatermelonLover

its because ur elo is ass

i had 2k matches on hinge and at the end all i seen was hot women due to my match rate %

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and MoggerGaston
its because ur elo is ass

i had 2k matches on hinge and at the end all i seen was hot women due to my match rate %
elo seems like a meme to me tbh its all just luck based

• +1
Why do they only ever want ltr
too ugly to get fun casual dates with attractive men

so they focus on obtaining a beneficial lifestyle from men instead

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

That's mostly the case everywhere. OLD has few fogger foids that are shown at first due to "elo". After them, there's only battery subhumans and few MTBs. Insta is a better option if you care about it.

• +1
That's mostly the case everywhere. OLD has few fogger foids that are shown at first due to "elo". After them, there's only battery subhumans and few MTBs. Insta is a better option if you care about it.
yeah insta is prob the best dating app, but building a good profile there takes a lot of dedication

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Most people on dating apps are men. Ratios range from 3:1 to 9:1 to even 19:1. It's obvious most women aren't on the apps, a lot never even tried them. What kind of woman do you think stays on the apps for a long period of time? Unattractive women, or women with mental issues etc. The chances of finding a decent woman on the apps are slim to none even if you're Chad. Most hot women can easily get a desirable guy without even bothering with dating apps. I had posted a study where it was shown that attractive women have more longterm relationships than less attractive women. Dating apps are for meh looking women or men who enjoy slum busting and dumpster diving.

• +1
Most people on dating apps are men. Ratios range from 3:1 to 9:1 to even 19:1. It's obvious most women aren't on the apps, a lot never even tried them. What kind of woman do you think stays on the apps for a long period of time? Unattractive women, or women with mental issues etc. The chances of finding a decent woman on the apps are slim to none even if you're Chad. Most hot women can easily get a desirable guy without even bothering with dating apps. I had posted a study where it was shown that attractive women have more longterm relationships than less attractive women. Dating apps are for meh looking women or men who enjoy slum busting and dumpster diving.
If that’s the case why do so many foids go on social media to complain about dating apps

IRL has similar ratios.

every festival, club and bar where you can meet young women is 3:1 or worse gender ratio

dating apps reflect real life

If that’s the case why do so many foids go on social media to complain about dating apps

Might as well say: Why I see plenty of Chads on instagram while I rarely see one when walking down the street? Lmao.

• +1
IRL has similar ratios.

every festival, club and bar where you can meet young women is 3:1 or worse gender ratio

dating apps reflect real life

Go to a Justin Bieber concert, you'll find plenty of hot jbs and few men. It all depends on the place. Go to a heavy metal concert and it'll be mostly men. Same applies to everything. Yes some clubs and bars are sausagefests. But a lot also have a good ratio. Certainly much better than 3:1. Women, especially hot women, usually get in for free after all. I've been to clubs where if you were just a group of guys with no women, you'd be denied entry, unless you looked rich or something.

• +1
Might as well say: Why I see plenty of Chads on instagram while I rarely see one when walking down the street? Lmao.
Why don’t they go see one irl then?