Hinge results

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
haven’t gotten any slays though so it’s all meaningless smh
The 50+ likes is high 90 to over 100 even though it doesn’t show the real number
Time frame of like 3-4 months and 3-4 locations
A bunch of girls unmatched as well when I didn’t reply or never messaged so that’s why I leave them in likes now and rarely match unless they are hot or hiding the profile of a girl who liked me that I didn’t see yet lol. So I’d have even more in the messages.
Are these results good?

Attachments

• IMG_8789.jpeg
    IMG_8789.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8790.jpeg
    IMG_8790.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7837.jpeg
    IMG_7837.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 20370
no slay no care tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, nope, mirrormogger and 3 others
Too many shitskins

SLAAAYYYYYYERRRR

Too many shitskins
I would X most uggos and ethnics in the beginning but then I thought why not keep them. No change in elo from it either

I hope someone goes er on you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, BoredPrince, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_7740.jpeg
    IMG_7740.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7744.jpeg
    IMG_7744.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Not bad , most women on OLD wont even initiate most of the time so you have to message all of them and hopes to get something .

Its a numbers game , out of 500 matches i got at least 100 of their snaps and thats because i copied and pasted the same opening to all of my matches , you gotta keep trying til you get one

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, BowlCutMogger, Xangsane and 4 others
Not bad , most women on OLD wont even initiate most of the time so you have to message all of them and hopes to get something .

Its a numbers game , out of 500 matches i got at least 100 of their snaps and thats because i copied and pasted the same opening to all of my matches , you gotta keep trying til you get one
chad is back on org how are you doing my brother ?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and edodalic29

Yeah true, I think I have too high expectations sometimes because I want chicks messaging me just “come rail me” all the time lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and edodalic29
chad is back on org how are you doing my brother ?
Yee Im back after taking a lil break , not nearly as active as i was but i posted a thread of what happened since i been gone

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 22924
The 50+ likes is high 90 to over 100 even though it doesn’t show the real number
A bunch of girls unmatched as well when I didn’t reply or never messaged so that’s why I leave them in likes now and rarely match unless they are hot or hiding the profile of a girl who liked me that I didn’t see yet lol. So I’d have even more in the messages.
Are these results good?
@ascendedd How are his results?

Yeah true, I think I have too high expectations sometimes because I want chicks messaging me just “come rail me” all the time lol
Funny how i thought the same as well , but it turns out that most were dtf after i initiated first , i was just high inhib and didnt want my ego to hurt but ive gotten more success messaging first , ( though this only applies to old and not irl )

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Surprised you didn’t have a 100% success rate considering the chad you are. 🥰

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and edodalic29
Funny how i thought the same as well , but it turns out that most were dtf after i initiated first , i was just high inhib and didnt want my ego to hurt but ive gotten more success messaging first , ( though this only applies to old and not irl )
Can you give me tips bro? I just got ghosted by 3 baddies on tinder after asking for number for 2 and snap for one

Yee Im back after taking a lil break , not nearly as active as i was but i posted a thread of what happened since i been gone
No tag no care :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
kill yourself u little nigget

Not a single Stacy

What you look like fella

I consider myself low chadlite and i managed 200 in like 2 months
My pics were total trash unfortunately and I never take any when I’m outside or social so. I have one good group photo with friends and it’s deadass 80% of when chicks send a like they choose that picture

My pics were total trash unfortunately and I never take any when I’m outside or social so. I have one good group photo with friends and it’s deadass 80% of when chicks send a like they choose that picture
Mine were aspe selfies too

didnt read but you are a nigger

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Can you give me tips bro? I just got ghosted by 3 baddies on tinder after asking for number for 2 and snap for one
It happens to the best of us . One of the forum chads here have to go through this at some point . Most of it comes down to looks and how much options the women has , just keep messaging em til you find one thats dtf

Location, height, PSL?

Are these results good?
depends how many u swiped on u can check ur match rate % if u download ur data

ive got 2300 matches since i started a few months ago but i may have swiped more than u. my match rate is 18% rn with selfies

I would X most uggos and ethnics in the beginning but then I thought why not keep them. No change in elo from it either
Are you into ethnic? You seem to have Asian or Latina matches

What’s your looks level

Jfl have i
Are these results good
Jfl I can see Asians (they look SEA)

Are you into ethnic? You seem to have Asian or Latina matches
no I usually only like white girls but I match with ethnics i think look good, i just chose those picks because i had a girl message first saying "have my babies" even though she was asian lol

Are these results good?
Cara, Charlotte, Jimena all look SEA @HeightPilledum @Wallenberg

Muh “ I don’t like ethnic foids”