Hinge Standouts Prove a Few PSL Theories

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
These are the standout "slayers" posted by @Xangsane: (once again thank you boyo for your research as it is proving all my theories correct - namely that true moggers over 6 psl (with no frauds) are super super rare, perhaps not even one in a whole city.)

- Only the last 2 are 6 PSL chads. Even out of the cream of the crop, it seems the average psl of the rest of them is around 5 PSL. Proves that 6 PSL and above is still a statistical outlier
- Literally not a single moron with the TIktok aesthetic
- ^However not a single one is not NW0, brutal hairline pill
- Not a single Gymcel or anything that is excessive. Lean body with some muscle and good frame is law.
- Good jaw areas are far far more common than a good eye area. Goes to show Jaw > Eyes if you want to be at least somewhat GL to women
- 0 brown guys :hnghn::hnghn: (@alienmaxxer @Biggdink ). All the brown guys I seen on tinder even with my own StacyFish have been ugly so I assume if you want to be a slayer as an ethnic you gotta be a top tier mogger. Just kek if you are Indian, South Asian, Mena, whatever, never began for 98% of y'all.
- NT pics are a must, all these guys had a mix of selfies and group party pictures and outdoor events, but nothing crazy or nothing that you wouldn't be able to replicate yourself
- There's actually a surprising amount of fluidity in appeal here, only the last 2 guys fit the Chad archetype of Looksmax. But maybe it's because those level of Chads are exceedingly rare and the others get artifically boosted
- Height is not a cope. Most if not all of these guys are over 6 foot
- Even in the American cities, there were 0 Latino Standouts. Just kek at thinking they have better smv than other ethnics (@Ethereal @volcelfatcel)

- Black guys are just running BBC game, in which:

Where C= BBC SMV, N is Negro Boosters (Lip balloonness, maxillary concavity), Ke is overall ugliness, risen to the negative exponent of ^rt, which is the inverse bbc theorem where the uglier the BBC's face in proportion to body and height, the stronger the smv, which is further enhanced by its derivatives as represented by d1 and d2.

@StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @VicMackey @SMESH @Anstrum95 @Preston @CagingBanderas @6ft4 @Salludon @germanlooks @Chadeep @gamma

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, adotsdot, FailedNormieManlet and 24 others
Very detailed post basically confirming JBW and that the clowns who rated me 5.75 psl don’t know what they’re talking about.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 11388, AscendingHero and 5 others

View attachment 1572644

Where C= BBC SMV, N is Negro Boosters (Lip balloonness, maxillary concavity), Ke is overall ugliness, risen to the negative exponent of ^rt, which is the inverse bbc theorem where the uglier the BBC's face in proportion to body and height, the stronger the smv, which is further enhanced by its derivatives as represented by d1 and d2.
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15577
Brown people can’t deal with their subhumanity so they have to categorize themselves. Muh Latino muh iberian JFL

Sub white cope
B136E405 9A89 44A6 B5D5 AAC0610486F5

Also cage at even putting those 3 niggers JFL :lul: first two no surprise look like shit with zero striking features and the last one has a perm.
How do negroids cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, Deleted member and 2 others
1646239566262-png.1572644

This takes the cake as the most autistic thing I’ve ever read on this site. Congratulations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, White Swordsman, .👽. and 12 others
the are all gymcelled and you cant see there norwood

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
* Height is giga important, but keep in mind that normies fraud height all the time, wouldn't be surprised if some of the 6'4 dudes are actually 6'3 and many claimed 6' dudes are 5'10-5'11, happened many times that I met people that claimed to be 190cm+ but were actually my height or a little lower (I'm 186 cm)

* Because legit top tier eye areas are so rare if you have one it's a bigger halo than good jaw, law of scarcity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member and Deleted member 8165
Also jfl @Xangsane 's hinge threads are just about the last thing you should be drawing conclusions from. I understand psl 6 is rare but one psl 6 profile in the entire city seems to be far fetched and absurd tbh. Either our psl system is flawed or these results don't reflect reality since the sample size is small @StrangerDanger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, .👽., Xangsane and 6 others
Brown people can’t deal with their subhumanity so they have to categorize themselves. Muh Latino muh iberian JFL

Sub white cope
View attachment 1572674

Also cage at the one nigger JFL :lul: literal placeholder

Brutal Mog. Muh Iberian muh colonizers muh Cortez :soy:
@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Ethereal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero and 12 others
Compared to the average guy these guys are still gigachads except for 1 or 2

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
@forevergymcelling you had stacyfish insta, I assume you did dating apps too :oops:

how many % were chads who slid in ur dms? insta and dating apps :think:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 15260 and 1 other person
Also jfl @Xangsane 's hinge threads are just about the last thing you should be drawing conclusions from. I know psl 6 is rare but just one psl 6 in the entire city seems to be far fetched and absurd tbh. Either our psl system is flawed or these results don't reflect reality since the sample size is small @StrangerDanger
I understand @Xangsane threads are retarded but only when he focuses on his own morphs and fantasies. Here he was only documenting objective standouts from each city. And yeah it could also mean 6 psl boys are in ltr's or don't need online dating etc. But I think it still proves psl scale is not normally distributed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
Also cage at even putting those 3 niggers JFL :lul: first two no surprise look like shit with zero striking features and the last one has a perm.
How do negroids cope
You’re underrating them. And last one is mullato.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Very detailed post basically confirming JBW and that the clowns who rated me 5.75 psl don’t know what they’re talking about.
so it's an overrate or underrate?

Compared to the average guy these guys are still gigachads except for 1 or 2
Because the avg guy is ugly as sin. Legit 6 PSL Chads are giga rare even in Europe.
If you live in subhuman countries like India or Cambodia, chances are you'd never see a 6+ PSL Chad irl your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You’re underrating them. And last one is mullato.

Subhuman cope. First one looks like shit
2nd one looks like shit
Last one doesnt benefit from the mulatto halo. No blue eyes/ red lips/ red undertones no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Korea, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Now this faggot is back to humble brag us all to death?

@ForeverRecession get Alexanderr on the phone right now, we need a swift perma-ban on Tovarish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
View attachment 1572644

Nigger wrf is this shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, White Swordsman, AscendingHero and 4 others

@ForeverRecession get Alexanderr on the phone right now, we need a swift perma-ban on Tovarish
Ooh you must be one of the faggots I used to bully on lookism. Seethe little bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15260
Subhuman cope. First one looks like shit
2nd one looks like shit
Last one doesnt benefit from the mulatto halo. No blue eyes/ red lips/ red undertones no care
they’re getting matches for a reason

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 16834

@SMESH You are harmonious tall Cechen Chadlite you mog most of these guys easily

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Ooh you must be one of the faggots I used to bully on lookism. Seethe little bitch.
Be careful homie

I’m on your ass here and not letting your antics rise to the level they did on Lookism

Keep humble bragging and making me and the Lookism OG’s laugh though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
- 0 brown guys :hnghn::hnghn: (@
alienmaxxer
@alienmaxxer @
Biggdink
@Biggdink ). All the brown guys I seen on tinder even with my own StacyFish have been ugly so I assume if you want to be a slayer as an ethnic you gotta be a top tier mogger. Just kek if you are Indian, South Asian, Mena, whatever, never began for 98% of y'all.
Believe it or not real slayers don’t even use dating apps, they are too busy slaying irl. Dating apps are for high inhib cucks who are too much of a pussy to approach women irl. Same goes for women. Most women on dating apps are fucking nerd beckies who don’t have a good social circle. Biggest proof is @USER0213 he never made a tinder account but we all know how hard he slays irl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 9641 and 10 others
Be careful homie

I’m on your ass here and not letting your antics rise to the level they did on Lookism

Keep humble bragging and making me and the Lookism OG’s laugh though
You’re a fag and you seethe when I’m in your presence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
they’re getting matches for a reason

jfl at your sentience. No wonder you were liking all my comments couple days ago bc I was hyping mulattos.

C3F9CC20 252D 4444 B1CF A631BA21C469

Jfl at your low iq. Mulattos only have smv if they have light eyes and red undertones and red lips. The rest are all negroids coping with perms and still utterly trucel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: White Swordsman and Deleted member 14160
@Looksmax

jfl at your sentience. No wonder you were liking all my comments couple days ago bc I was hyping mulattos.

View attachment 1572717
Jfl at your low iq. Mulattos only have smv if they have light eyes and red undertones and red lips. The rest are all negroids coping with perms and still utterly trucel
Ethnic cope @anactualdude has brown eyes and has a 50+ bodycount

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero, anactualdude and 2 others
Believe it or not real slayers don’t even use dating apps, they are too busy slaying irl. Dating apps are for high inhib cucks who are too much of a pussy to approach women irl. Same goes for women. Most women on dating apps are fucking nerd beckies who don’t have a good social circle. Biggest proof is @USER0213 he never made a tinder account but we all know how hard he slays irl.
Cope. Which one do you think "stands out" among these Slayer Standouts?

Never began SellyDawn you'd be invisible in west :feelstastyman::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, metagross, Xangsane and 1 other person
Ethnic cope @anactualdude has brown eyes and has a 50+ bodycount

View attachment 1572721

Male gaze is underrating blacks :blackpill: BBC is law

He literally can’t even mog a 3psl white trucel. These are the slayers you wanna tag. From your looksmax brotherhood you chose to use this negroid to make your point. Like I can’t tag literally 50+ white users that girls would pick over him

750CAB50 71E1 4C02 AB5C 1957BF63011A

B28EA968 7AEB 49EE 999F 310486E188B5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, gamma and 1 other person
He literally can’t even mog a 3psl white trucel. These are the slayers you wanna tag. From your looksmax brotherhood you chose to use this negroid to make your point. Like I can’t tag literally 50+ white users that girls would pick over him

View attachment 1572727

View attachment 1572732
Has a 50+ bodycount you coping self hating shitskin.

Muhh wasp :soy: you probably live in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Has a 50+ bodycount you coping self hating shitskin.

Muhh wasp :soy: you probably live in Mumbai

Literally have my face in my avi but keep coping negroid joke

• Woah
Literally have my face in my avi but keep coping negroid joke
Tales. You get mogged by negroids, you permavirgin. Muhh white trucels mog, how come you can’t get a girl then.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Anchor_Ship

View attachment 1572727

View attachment 1572732
The fact that he’s not even that gl and has that many lays further proves @looksmaxxer234 ‘s point.

Idk what 50+ white users you’re talking about but i doubt you can tag even a couple that can provide proof of their lays like him. All stories and tales.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
@ForeverRecession I will be making a UK Standouts edition!

• Woah
Tales. You get mogged by negroids, you permavirgin. Muhh white trucels mog, how come you can’t get a girl then.
The fact that he’s not even that gl and has that many lays further proves @looksmaxxer234 ‘s point.

Idk what 50+ white users you’re talking about but i doubt you can tag even a couple that can provide proof of their lays like him. All stories and tales.

Which is sad bc negroids have a lower looks threshold to be fuckable.

Almost like women have collectively realized that negroids can’t be good looking or pretty (or very very rarely) and have started selecting them for different things all together (mainly body/dick/height/nt)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
Black guys are just running BBC game, in which:
1646239566262-png.1572644

The famous ForeverRecession equation of BBC SMV

gimme them derivation notes? :what:

• JFL
Reactions: White Swordsman, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

View attachment 1572717
Yea, I have no clue what that guy is saying lol.

I have no idea how those 2 black men were even included.

I mog the both of them.

The average black guy has horrible skin undertones, resulting in dull lumincance.

inb4 ppl say I'm rasict, I'm black.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship, metagross and 2 others

I mog the both of them.
🧢 make a hinge if you mog them

Female opinion> what self hating curry psl autists think

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 1 other person

I mog the both of them.

The average black guy has horrible skin undertones, resulting in dull lumincance.

Just admiring his audacity to use this average black dude thinking I would even be slightly impressed :lul:

FD16BCA3 E80A 4BE1 AEBF 1EC748EF50C0

5E61EBF3 DBEC 42DE BD1C 8C6BFABFBF9A

C56D99B9 17B3 4C8D 87D7 BB04E2190CDB

legit cage if he thinks a blue eyed chad wouldn’t mog him back to black twitter :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just admiring his audacity to use this average black dude thinking I would even be slightly impressed :lul:

legit cage if he thinks a blue eyed chad wouldn’t mog him back to black twitter :forcedsmile:
I never brought up white guys you retarded ape. That’s how I know you’re a recessed Dravidian.

You said mullatos don’t have appeal without light eyes and I proved you wrong

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship

I mog the both of them.

Can we be friends so I can say racist stuff and say ‘relax I have black friends’

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person

View attachment 1572756
View attachment 1572757

View attachment 1572760

Yea espcially in the USA.

You gotta put Black Chads & White Chads in their own category if they're both 6 PSL Flat.

9/10 a girl will chose the white guy "just because".

Now 6.25 PSL +. Race doesn't matter at all tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834