Hinge Success + Advice

skkrrrtcantdo

skkrrrtcantdo

Iron
Originally downloaded it because i was bored. But because of unexpected success i actually began to take it seriously.

I got 78 matches on hinge in 9 DAYS.
Using the Hinge+ subscription. ($14.99USD) This gives you infinite likes to use instead of the limited daily use of 5.

This is not to be confused with the HingeX subscription ($25 A WEEK!?) which apparently “boosts” your profile to other users as well.
IMG 1624

With my height set to 5’10 too :oops:

Filtered matches to be 18-20 only - best target audience since I’m a faggot prettyboy, might up it to 21 to reach out to more.

Filtered matches to be 5’5 or under only - foids under this height are less likely to care about the fact i’m manlet. :forcedsmile:

Filtered distance to be 50KM or under - your boy doesn’t have a car yet :ROFLMAO:

All matches are MTB or above - just take my word for it, why the fuck would i want to match with anything lower.

I think if i didn’t have all the filters on though i may have hit 99+. Way sooner too.
Currently i have my hinge account paused, meaning foids won’t be able to find it, i’ve started to match with people and have no effort to speak to them anymore because i’ve already built connections with the matches before them.

WHAT I DID + ADVICE:

Hinge requires you to use 6 images on your profile
, I used:
3 selfies,
1 inverted mirror pic,
1 bodyshot

and 1 pic of my dog.
the 3 selfies were 3/4 angled face shots with good lighting, making my recessed mtn face look a lot more forward grown and appealing. i used the inverted mirror pic as that is more accurate showing what i look like IRL, allowing me to not be a total catfish with the anglemaxxed selfies.

Hinge requires you to write out prompts, in attempt to show ur personality :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:(yummy bluepill). We all know it’s all about looks regardless but you may as well use these to your advantage.

For prompts say something that makes you seem wholesome and welcoming, e.g “On a sunday i would usually be” - “Visiting grandma” or some shit. Gives girls the idea you’re a nice person and an easy opportunity to start talking to you.

Hinge has a feature that allows you to use voice memos in these prompts but DON’T DO VOICE MEMOS, IT DEPLETES MYSTERY AND IS CRINGE ASF.

Water but having a picture of a pet e.g dog, cat, will give you more likes, i tested both cat and dog and dog got a lot more. IF UR DOG IS UGLY DON’T DO THIS( BRUTAL DOGPILL :lul:)

Your height can’t be hidden on hinge so add an inch or two, most likely you’ll be wearing shoes with lifts when u actually meet them anyway. As a manlet i just be honest with a girl ONCE THEY HAVE SHOWN THEY LIKE ME ANYWAY.

Specific and anecdotal, but If you have good eye colour, make sure to have a picture where they stand out on your profile, girls don’t know how to compliment unless its simple and right in front of them, one of the most common first interactions would be compliments on my eye colour, and my eyes aren’t even that good, i have C20.

When you match with someone, Aim to get one of their socials almost asap, hinge doesn’t let you see when they’ve read a message so sometimes they purposefully take their time to reply. If you use snapchat it’s easy to go from there, if they’ve matched you they must like your face so use it to your advantage and keep them attracted until you set a date to meet (which ideally needs to be asap because tension fizzles a lot quicker with stranger, especially if the distance is far).

A few matches you get might not even actually text you back, don’t ever double text if this is the case, just keep matching until someone actually talks. Majority of my matches talk to me consistently, but now theres too much that i started to ignore a lot, and only talk to my favourites. One of which i met and fucked last friday.

**I found that you will absolutely get more matches by liking profiles rather than waiting for yourself to get likes. I find that matches that did like you first however are a lot more keen and easy to talk to.

If i matched with every like i received too, i would have 99+ matches, but a lot of the likes i recieved were delusional ltb, low mtbs. YOU NEED TO DO THE LIKING.

Also don’t forget to VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. Not only does it look better when a foid views your account but It will also promote your account onto more girl’s feeds because you’ve proven to hinge that it’s actually you.

So if you are atleast MTN, between the ages 18-22 and haven’t gave it a go, I absolutely recommend you go try. Have fun boyos :D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5pslathlete, N1666, glizzygnasher68 and 8 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Originally downloaded it because i was bored. But because of unexpected success i actually began to take it seriously.

Using the Hinge+ subscription. ($14.99USD) This gives you infinite likes to use instead of the limited daily use of 5.

This is not to be confused with the HingeX subscription ($25 A WEEK!?) which apparently “boosts” your profile to other users as well.
View attachment 3005850

Filtered matches to be 18-20 only - best target audience since I’m a faggot prettyboy, might up it to 21 to reach out to more.

Filtered matches to be 5’5 or under only - foids under this height are less likely to care about the fact i’m manlet. :forcedsmile:

Filtered distance to be 50KM or under - your boy doesn’t have a car yet :ROFLMAO:

All matches are MTB or above - just take my word for it, why the fuck would i want to match with anything lower.

I think if i didn’t have all the filters on though i may have hit 99+. Way sooner too.
Currently i have my hinge account paused, meaning foids won’t be able to find it, i’ve started to match with people and have no effort to speak to them anymore because i’ve already built connections with the matches before them.

WHAT I DID + ADVICE:

, I used:
3 selfies,
1 inverted mirror pic,
1 bodyshot

and 1 pic of my dog.
the 3 selfies were 3/4 angled face shots with good lighting, making my recessed mtn face look a lot more forward grown and appealing. i used the inverted mirror pic as that is more accurate showing what i look like IRL, allowing me to not be a total catfish with the anglemaxxed selfies.

Hinge requires you to write out prompts, in attempt to show ur personality :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:(yummy bluepill). We all know it’s all about looks regardless but you may as well use these to your advantage.

For prompts say something that makes you seem wholesome and welcoming, e.g “On a sunday i would usually be” - “Visiting grandma” or some shit. Gives girls the idea you’re a nice person and an easy opportunity to start talking to you.

Hinge has a feature that allows you to use voice memos in these prompts but DON’T DO VOICE MEMOS, IT DEPLETES MYSTERY AND IS CRINGE ASF.

Water but having a picture of a pet e.g dog, cat, will give you more likes, i tested both cat and dog and dog got a lot more. IF UR DOG IS UGLY DON’T DO THIS( BRUTAL DOGPILL :lul:)

Your height can’t be hidden on hinge so add an inch or two, most likely you’ll be wearing shoes with lifts when u actually meet them anyway. As a manlet i just be honest with a girl ONCE THEY HAVE SHOWN THEY LIKE ME ANYWAY.

Specific and anecdotal, but If you have good eye colour, make sure to have a picture where they stand out on your profile, girls don’t know how to compliment unless its simple and right in front of them, one of the most common first interactions would be compliments on my eye colour, and my eyes aren’t even that good, i have C20.

When you match with someone, Aim to get one of their socials almost asap, hinge doesn’t let you see when they’ve read a message so sometimes they purposefully take their time to reply. If you use snapchat it’s easy to go from there, if they’ve matched you they must like your face so use it to your advantage and keep them attracted until you set a date to meet (which ideally needs to be asap because tension fizzles a lot quicker with stranger, especially if the distance is far).

A few matches you get might not even actually text you back, don’t ever double text if this is the case, just keep matching until someone actually talks. Majority of my matches talk to me consistently, but now theres too much that i started to ignore a lot, and only talk to my favourites. One of which i met and fucked last friday.

**I found that you will absolutely get more matches by liking profiles rather than waiting for yourself to get likes. I find that matches that did like you first however are a lot more keen and easy to talk to.

If i matched with every like i received too, i would have 99+ matches, but a lot of the likes i recieved were delusional ltb, low mtbs. YOU NEED TO DO THE LIKING.

So if you are atleast MTN, between the ages 18-22 and haven’t gave it a go, I absolutely recommend you go try. Have fun boyos :D
Useful, but get ready to be flooded with "DNR" by forum's top autists :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and skkrrrtcantdo
How to know if you're Shadowbanned on Hinge?

• Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Useful, but get ready to be flooded with "DNR" by forum's top autists :lul::lul:
Don’t even want to come across as brag just genuinely want to help the boys succeed

• +1
How to know if you're Shadowbanned on Hinge?
Don’t know if that could actually happen? I suppose you would know by if u were getting matches before then all of a sudden no more matches.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and Chadeep
What's your height? Your PSL must be HTN or Chadlite. Also this must be a city of milliosn right?

• Love it
Don’t know if that could actually happen? I suppose you would know by if u were getting matches before then all of a sudden no more matches.
I was getting 1-2 likes and matches before. Made account Yesterday 0 likes till now.

• Hmm...
:forcedsmile:5’9. And i don’t think facially i’m even HTN. Probs mtn+
Nah you're HTN at least. Not possible with that height. Only MTN and 6'2+ can get that.

Highly dependent on location also. I presume USA. You ain't getting shit in London. Or Nordic countries (not because theyr hypergamous, they're less so) but tall AF.

Nah is it necessary? I use to get likes without verification. I'm not even gl tho.
It was one of the first things i did. Think proving to hinge it’s you promotes your account for a higher likely chance to get seen by others. Also just in general people are more likely to want to match if they definitely know it’s you.

• +1
Good thread, mirin effort

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969 and skkrrrtcantdo
I was getting 1-2 likes and matches before. Made account Yesterday 0 likes till now.
Try new sim

Sounds like shadow ban unless ur legit a truecel

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and skkrrrtcantdo
yes hinge is the best tbh

• +1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i got 500 matches in 3 days you actual fucking retard, imagine making a thread about this.

• +1
Step 1: Be good looking

• +1

View attachment 3005850

WHAT I DID + ADVICE:

, I used:
3 selfies,
1 inverted mirror pic,
1 bodyshot

and 1 pic of my dog.

Also don’t forget to VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. Not only does it look better when a foid views your account but It will also promote your account onto more girl’s feeds because you’ve proven to hinge that it’s actually you.

just be chad bro:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Btw did you at least convert any slays yet if not don’t care

View attachment 3005850

WHAT I DID + ADVICE:

, I used:
3 selfies,
1 inverted mirror pic,
1 bodyshot

and 1 pic of my dog.

Do any of the foids pressure for an ltr + did you filter out any ethnicities? How desperate do they seem?

Good thread

• Love it
mogs tinder. i downloaded it last night and have 65 matches currently.

kinda went complete tryhard on the profile tho

• Love it
mogs tinder. i downloaded it last night and have 65 matches currently.

kinda went complete tryhard on the profile tho
Did u apply any match filters e.g age, height. Assuming u bought hinge+

And yh i’m not suprised bro u sexy asf

• +1
Did u apply any match filters e.g age, height. Assuming u bought hinge+

And yh i’m not suprised bro u sexy asf
yeah age, no height tho. did under 23 i think i did

• +1
Do any of the foids pressure for an ltr + did you filter out any ethnicities? How desperate do they seem?
Yes a few ive spoken to seem really invested and clearly want ltr

I did not even realise there was a filter for ethnicity but that’s because i barely saw any besides whites, Caucasians. All my matches besides 1 asian, are white.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and Xangsane
Yes a few ive spoken to seem really invested and clearly want ltr

I did not even realise there was a filter for ethnicity but that’s because i barely saw any besides whites, Caucasians. All my matches besides 1 asian, are white.
What did you do with the foids who clearly wanted ltr and how could you tell

• +1
What did you do with the foids who clearly wanted ltr and how could you tell
Those are the ones who i mainly focus on because i feel like they’re more likely to actually meet you. Hinge has an option that displays ur online dating goal. if a foid has “long term”, and shes giving good, detailed replies to your conversation that’s a good first sign.
I have already fucked one of them who told me she wants a LTR, i’m going to keep her around but also i am solely focusing on 6 others who are giving good responses to see if i can meet them too. I’ve been Ignoring all the other matches now.

• +1
Those are the ones who i mainly focus on because i feel like they’re more likely to actually meet you. Hinge has an option that displays ur online dating goal. if a foid has “long term”, and shes giving good, detailed replies to your conversation that’s a good first sign.
I have already fucked one of them who told me she wants a LTR, i’m going to keep her around but also i am solely focusing on 6 others who are giving good responses to see if i can meet them too. I’ve been Ignoring all the other matches now.
And you don’t intend to ltr any of them?

• +1
And you don’t intend to ltr any of them?
That’s a good question because i have no idea myself. Honestly didn’t expect to get to this point when i first downloaded hinge so kinda didn’t and don’t have an actual plan.

• +1
That’s a good question because i have no idea myself. Honestly didn’t expect to get to this point when i first downloaded hinge so kinda didn’t and don’t have an actual plan.
No problem. A lot of foids specifically go to Hinge for an LTR and often get extremely upset to the point of bitching and reporting if you don't give them an LTR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back