hinge sucks. is online dating dead? Thoughts on this girl unmatching

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
I’ve gotten less likes and matches recently than ever before even though i’ve gotten better looking, some people have told me i’m low chadlite and handsome. I put 6 ft in bio bro

The girls i match with are girls i don’t even wanna date. Like MTBs, but they have the audacity to have high standards and some have unmatched at the slightest little thing. One girl had an ice breaker on her bio of where you see yourself in 5 years and i mentioned wanting to do youtube as a side thing. She asked what type of content and i told her sports music and maybe asmr and she unmatched me right after…

another girl i literally said nothing wrong. she opened with “hiii”, and i asked “any first date ideas”, and she said “acquarium or dinner idk haha what do you wanna do”, and i said that either works and suggested couple times and days. And she unmatched me. Like wtf tbh i was settling by even matching w her. It may be unrelated to me tho since i did nothing wrong

Ok final one, this girl had liked my pic back in february and double texted a bit. I finally just got back to her. she double texts again and then i explain in a nice way that her pics do an awful job of showcasing what she actually looks like- she had the dog snapchat filter, covering her face a bit, angles, sunglasses and not looking directly at camera in several. But she was a decently cute blonde i could tell. Anyways, i guess she isn’t getting any likes or matches which is why she kept reaching out

Right after i send below text she unmatches? like bro, i’m trying to give her friendly advice and i didn’t insult her. i just want a better idea of what she looks like.
screenshot
97F1B4D4 0CF4 4C43 A22A E53CAFCA8EA1

There’s a couple other girls who i would feel i’m settling for but giving a chance and they still ghosted, as expected

Anyways, i know there’s lots of other better guys in my high competition area, but this was a good reminder at how lame dating apps are nowadays. Ya i’m at least getting some likes, but so what if they either act peeved at the slightest thing or it’s low quality smh

what’s your experience? i already know i should leave the dating apps and not look back, so i’m just asking for confirmation. Do you guys even get anything anymore

it seems dating apps are pretty dead at least in my area

Last pet peeve is they literally just say “hey” or “hiii” or boring stuff most of the time even if they are several points beneath you in looks, yet they complain all the time “will not respond to hey, put in effort”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, i hear voices, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
Lastly i followed a couple girls on ig since they linked it in their dating app bio. And they posted this stuff on their stories smh

ya i think i’m out. the entitlement combined with playing this losing game is too much.
C8BEC1C6 F14A 4275 8DEA 69FDFD2A1B11
546019BC 2D7A 4A9C 9783 51C66E47AC21

if any girl posts her instagram in her bio, she’s probably just fishing for followers and attention. I’ve tried DMing like 100 girls and it never actually leads to anything like irl meetups they usually just ignore me, and as i said i’ve got a solid profile and been told i’m decent looking.

So idk, i thought things would be different. i thought i would be enough but in 2024, it’s not cutting it.

Have fun
C9273703 EE31 4A44 8F5B 80F1E8069EC3
84073998 F1ED 47E1 B195 6C2D3E1D6B1F

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, itzyaboyJJ, deadstock and 1 other person
Lastly i followed a couple girls on ig since they linked it in their dating app bio. And they posted this stuff on their stories smh

ya i think i’m out. the entitlement combined with playing this losing game is too much. View attachment 3099452View attachment 3099454

if any girl posts her instagram in her bio, she’s probably just fishing for followers and attention. I’ve tried DMing them like 100 times and it never actually leads to anything like irl meetups they usually just ignore me, and as i said i’ve got a solid profile and been told i’m decent looking.

So idk, i thought things would be different. i thought i would be enough but in 2024, it’s not cutting it.

Have fun View attachment 3099455View attachment 3099456
Jfl the state of these females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, forevergymcelling and itzyaboyJJ
You are just ugly as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and itzyaboyJJ
Dating is a privilege for HTN+ and rich guys in 2024

• +1
Reactions: watah, Alt Number 3, lebronjames23 and 5 others
Such is life. Don't take girls from dating apps seriously, or girls in general. It's not your looks they are just like this

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Klasik616 and nobodyspecial369
Dating is a privilege for HTN+ and rich guys in 2024
Don’t think you realize how bad it is. it’s not HTN anymore or even chadlite. As i said, not trying to brag but i’ve been rated chadlite, some guys from this forum even said i could model.

I thought it would be better, im just trying to open eyes. It’s more brutal than you think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and deadstock
Idk, could be a number of factors, location prob being the biggest. Hinge has been great for me despite my teramanletism, whereas on the other apps my match rate drops hard when I list my height

You are just ugly as fuck
my 6 2 blue eyes blonde chad friend on hinge on my area has quite abysmal results as well. I talked w him and he said he barely gets much.

The best he got was a HTB girl who… a couple weeks after breaking up was literally in the news of burning her house down in a fire. he said he was done w the app after this, had bad experiences

Idk, could be a number of factors, location prob being the biggest. Hinge has been great for me despite my teramanletism, whereas on the other apps my match rate drops hard when I list my height
i think you’re right i think my location is just ultra hard mode

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and EdgyFashionist
Ya, my experience a few months ago was very frustrating. It’s like there’s a gulf between talking to them on the apps/Snap/Insta and actually meeting them, it’s like I almost crossed it over and over again but nope, ghosted. I look back at some of the convos and I would’ve done differently, but the whole thing is so inescapably gamey that I can’t put much effort in. There are only certain circumstances that would put a girl on there anyways, it’s inherently dumpster diving, you’re not missing much.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and nobodyspecial369
Women are a fucking joke,
0 personality, 100 spoiled, 0 trustworthy
Try being more agressive with these foids, they all have mental problems and they need someone mentally damaged too remember they IQ must be <80.

All foids in dating apps are Chadsexual, if they don't accept to hook up in the first date then you're not a Chad. These foids on dating apps ask handsome guys to fuck when they get bored, they do not want anything serious. If a woman has to put herself on a dating app is to play the hypergamy game, nothing else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, EdgyFashionist and nobodyspecial369
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
they all have mental problems and they need someone mentally damaged too
honestly you are right, most of them aren’t ready to be dating. they’re just on there for attention for the most part. i’ve noticed most of them are mentally ill, and would cause issues in LTR

my experience a few months ago was very frustrating. It’s like there’s a gulf between talking to them on the apps/Snap/Insta and actually meeting them, it’s like I almost crossed it over and over again but nope, ghosted
bro same it’s so annoying lol. They just play w you. Insane how they don’t wanna go on dates, they just want attention and now that they can have it through social media they don’t need anything else

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and EdgyFashionist
Ya, my experience a few months ago was very frustrating. It’s like there’s a gulf between talking to them on the apps/Snap/Insta and actually meeting them, it’s like I almost crossed it over and over again but nope, ghosted. I look back at some of the convos and I would’ve done differently, but the whole thing is so inescapably gamey that I can’t put much effort in. There are only certain circumstances that would put a girl on there anyways, it’s inherently dumpster diving, you’re not missing much.
ironically there was a girl who i almost crossed the gulf with couple times and out of curiosity as a test, i asked her if she would go out w me for $50, and she said “yes love for $100” JFL so if you really were desperate and wanted to betabux then you can try this but it would destroy your self esteem since she’s not choosing you, it’s a transaction

anyways i blocked her after

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever
These girls on hinge are screening for ltr.
i know that, but my friend for ex is LTR quality 6 2 blue eyes handsome, these are just candida of him too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
because in reality most people aren't ready for dating and society is pressing them into dating therefore we got shit like this today

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Its over for subchads on hinge

• +1
Reactions: deadstock