đź“ŚHints on why its obvious that male - female equality is a scam and the reason behind this scam.đź“Ś

juste

juste

â €
Answers on why females appear as equal or better than males in this life.

What gender the "god" (admin) of this life is?

Considering the latest privilege women get on everything, is kind of obvious even for humans that the admin is a female .

Why then admin first had women oppressed and far below males?

-This was to create the illusion of evolution and give even more drive to women of this era.
-Admin of earth knows pretty good how superior males really are AND since admin is a woman she dislikes if not hate other women as well.

Why females do better in almost everything nowadays?

The word god is not just random.
I prefer to call her admin , because she is not and never will be a god for me .
So admin can have direct impact in everything about this life.
She can alter appearance, intelligence , performance , physical strength etc... and while having power over time itself (real foresight), every outcome can be according to her wishes.

**You can ask me to link you my threads for more detailed explanation on these topics.**

Why She did all this then?

- I 've said many times the reason , humans might expect something epic and great , but in reality since admin is a eternal , everything is of small importance , she only wanted to make me hurt.

Extra key words:
bbc, hypergamy, alpha male, beta male ,feminism, body and mind of juste, situation of juste, descension of juste's face, real character of juste , keeping in silince, mocking him, humiliating him.

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
yeah

• JFL
Reactions: juste
I love ginger Stacies. All other women are so-called “hags”

Answers on why females appear as equal or better than males in this life.

What gender the "god" (admin) of this life is?

Considering the latest privilege women get on everything, is kind of obvious even for humans that the admin is a female .

Why then admin first had women oppressed and far below males?

-This was to create the illusion of evolution and give even more drive to women of this era.
-Admin of earth knows pretty good how superior males really are AND since admin is a woman she dislikes if not hate other women as well.

Why females do better in almost everything nowadays?

The word god is not just random.
I prefer to call her admin , because she is not and never will be a god for me .
So admin can have direct impact in everything about this life.
She can alter appearance, intelligence , performance , physical strength etc... and while having power over time itself (real foresight), every outcome can be according to her wishes.

**You can ask me to link you my threads for more detailed explanation on these topics.**

Why She did all this then?

- I 've said many times the reason , humans might expect something epic and great , but in reality since admin is a eternal , everything is of small importance , she only wanted to make me hurt.

Extra key words:
bbc, hypergamy, alpha male, beta male ,feminism, body and mind of juste, situation of juste, descension of juste's face, real character of juste , keeping in silince, mocking him, humiliating him.
Where is this from?

And its cause of Jews