Hiring my first employee and fantasising about fucking her

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
So I work a full time wagecel job in the west and earn avg money for my age

I'm fucking tired of wageslaving. Every day feels like torture I just want to scream at work.

So I need a way to escape from wageslaving.

I need to start a business. I'm into ecommerce so I will start an ecommerce business. and dump all my wages into it until it works.

Or even if it doesnt, I havent really got any other life purpose so oh well.

The problem is, this ecommerce business requires a lot of hours of work.

But I work full time, then go gym, then come home, make lunch for the next day. And im fucking EXHAUSTED.

No energy to do ANYTHING..

Let alone work on a fucking failing business.

So the solution to my problem would actually be to hire someone to work on my business for me. But I can't afford it.

I realized I can afford to pay a thirdworldcel to work for me full time.

like $200-$300 per month, which isnt a lot for me, but a full time wage for them.

And they can work on the business, i'll give them instructions and plans etc.. and while im working and gymcelling, they can work on it full time. and we both communicate daily etc...

Also, being an incel. this excites me. I want to hire a girl. I will do interviews and hire a young cute one who seems nice. She will look up to me as her superior. Espeically being a first worldcel and her being third world and be being her boss.

Obviously I won't persue this, I'll just keep her as an employee terms.

but I'm having fantasies of going to visit her in her third world shithole for like.. a "business meeting" for example. and im having fantasies of subtly ending up staying in the same hotel as her.. and us having sex.. and then going back to work.. and us having this secret relationship while she's working for me

and then it turning into a full blown relationship and love story. also im imagining her rejecting me and it being really awkard so i have to fire her

could i actually use this as a way to get a gf? position it in a way where she has to become my girlfriend otherwise she gets fired and loses her income and job

holy shit someone like me shouldnt be in a position of power like this..

anyways these were just my fantasies what went on in my mind earlier and i will keep it strictly professional

but just thought id write it here to see what u guys think

Also I'm going to really enjoy building something and working towards escaping wageslaving and financial freedom via businessmaxxing. it will make going to work, worth it.

I'll have some hope for the future instead of feeling so doomer.

And I'll enjoy commanding and instructing someone and feeling authority over my employee, especially since her being a girl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 24278
Dn Rd all that but at that point just fuck jbs from minimum wage jobs

Bluecel moment

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and LeftPegged
Gheeze. All of this when you could just take some pictures of your mums feet and start an OnlyFans

Take your meds predeterminism

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 26859
dude so pussy deprived he has fantasies about her before ever meeting her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ;-;, SWESLAY and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You will never make any significant money in your life, ever, nor will yoh start any business.

i wanna hire my itis

You will never make any significant money in your life, ever, nor will yoh start any business.
i live in first world and earn avg income so technicially im a top 1% earner

and i have already started a business