HIROSHIMA LEVEL LOOKSPILL: Scientific study finds that people who look the same also have the same personalities!!!!!

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Oh. My. Fucking. GOD.

From the article:

"DNA analyses of 16 look-alike couples have revealed some unrelated people with super similar faces also have similar heights, weights, habits, and behaviors. Human resemblance, it would seem, is more than just skin deep."
---
"Some lifestyle features, like smoking habits, weight, and level of education, were also associated with many look-alike pairs."
---
"These findings do not only provide clues about the genetic setting associated with our facial aspect, and probably other traits of our body and personality, but also highlight how much of what we are, and what defines us, is really inherited or instead is acquired during our lifetime"
---
"According to genetic analyses, look-alikes were ultimately found to share similar genetic make-ups, even though pairs were not related."
---

"Their genetic similarities represent a distinct subset of human resemblance that could one day be used to predict how an individual might grow and age."

Let the coping faggots on r/inceltears explain this one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's so brutally fucking over it's not even funny anymore. Your looks determine literally EVERYTHING. Just literally fucking everything. You have completely unrelated people that have the same fucking personalities merely because of what they look like and this has now been confirmed by even cucked normie scientists.

r/inceltears on suicide watch :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Ken, Deleted member 18153 and 16 others
Zurzolo must act exactly like me then

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 21863, CFW432 and 4 others
So why hasn't @RabidRosaries started raping and murdering people like Ramirez then??

Checkmate liberals

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Vain786, Deleted member 18153 and 6 others
Incels really do have shitty personalities lol. I wouldn’t hang with 99.99999% of users here even if i was offered a million dollars. Ugly losers with rotten personalities, can you blame women for hating the bozos in this community?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21620, stevielake and 2 others
So why hasn't @RabidRosaries started raping and murdering people like Ramirez then??

Checkmate liberals
ya bro, if ramirez and @RabidRosaries were next to each other i couldn't tell them apart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Indeed, i realized too, most people that work shitty jobs and dont have studies look close to each other, gl guys have look alike personalities too, great thread op

Indeed, i realized too, most people that work shitty jobs and dont have studies look close to each other, gl guys have look alike personalities too, great thread op
It's still shocking to see this actually be confirmed. It means that personality isn't just about looks failo/halo. Looks literally determine your personality.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 8608
jesus, this means archetypes like chad and incel are more than just a label. it literally describes you down to a T. this is more than just bones, you're fucked down to the genetic level of your entire being.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member, BoneDensity and 1 other person
I feel a big part of this is how people expect you to behave.
Similar to how people associate certain names to certain faces, which means parents probably select a name close to what they expect their childrens face to be.

After losing 30kg I definitely feel a massive difference in how people expect me to behave. If you get punished and rewarded for acting according to expectations that is going to have an effect on your personality.

Then there is the fact that similar looks means similar phenotype which means similar DNA, then there's the fact that hormones have an effect which also has an effect on behaviour...

Anything I missed?

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 21863, Moggie and 2 others
Water is wet. Good looking people get treated better so they tend to grow up with similar experiences. People from working class families (maybe a Hoosier) will look similar. Probably have a tradie job and fat wife, they’re fat smokers themselves too. They look similar to their coworkers and are likely neighbors too.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Hero of the Imperium, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Water is wet. Good looking people get treated better so they tend to grow up with similar experiences.
Did you read the article?

They're genetically the same. It doesn't have anything to do with the environment. Looks literally correlate with personality on a biological level.

Face is largely determined by hormone levels and hormone levels determine the way you act (your personality).

Did you read the article?

They're genetically the same. It doesn't have anything to do with the environment. Looks literally correlate with personality on a biological level.
It’s possible they merely matched SNPs that put people at risk of addiction

Though the similarity may indeed be more, and after all humans will share >99% of DNA, there are certain SNPs which seem to have large effects and the matched DNA would literally be one letter

Addictive personality puts people at risk of obesity, so similarity in appearance might just mean fat people

That being said, beyond the scope of chads vs incels, there are similar looking people that are part of a distant extended family and are expressing family lines. Finally, masculine and feminine looking members of the species with enough genetic commonality will behave in similar masculine and feminine ways

Last edited:
Oh. My. Fucking. GOD.

From the article:

"DNA analyses of 16 look-alike couples have revealed some unrelated people with super similar faces also have similar heights, weights, habits, and behaviors. Human resemblance, it would seem, is more than just skin deep."
---
"Some lifestyle features, like smoking habits, weight, and level of education, were also associated with many look-alike pairs."
---
"These findings do not only provide clues about the genetic setting associated with our facial aspect, and probably other traits of our body and personality, but also highlight how much of what we are, and what defines us, is really inherited or instead is acquired during our lifetime"
---
"According to genetic analyses, look-alikes were ultimately found to share similar genetic make-ups, even though pairs were not related."
---

"Their genetic similarities represent a distinct subset of human resemblance that could one day be used to predict how an individual might grow and age."

Let the coping faggots on r/inceltears explain this one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's so brutally fucking over it's not even funny anymore. Your looks determine literally EVERYTHING. Just literally fucking everything. You have completely unrelated people that have the same fucking personalities merely because of what they look like and this has now been confirmed by even cucked normie scientists.

Water. The ancients knew this for millennia and channels like Objective Personaluty on YouTube are also rediscovering it.

But we can’t say that cuz “muhh you can’t generalize we are all unique beings with free will” JFL at anyone who isn’t a generic determinist in 2022

Rare disillusioned W

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and fogdart
Water is wet. Good looking people get treated better so they tend to grow up with similar experiences. People from working class families (maybe a Hoosier) will look similar. Probably have a tradie job and fat wife, they’re fat smokers themselves too. They look similar to their coworkers and are likely neighbors too.
Cope it’s all about genes

Face is largely determined by hormone levels and hormone levels determine the way you act (your personality).
Studies have shown testosterone has almost no impact on personality actually, I can link my sources if you want

It’s more about things like dopamine versus serotonin receptors in brain, androgen receptors …etc

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I am ugly and I am extraverted and assertive as I have been told by many ppl so it’s really just about genes and the environments your genes make you choose

Thoughts on all the things I posted here? @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Thoughts on all the things I posted here? @fogdart
It’s no wonder attractive people always wonna befriend other attractive people cos subconsciously they know that they’d have more in common.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
It’s no wonder attractive people always wonna befriend other attractive people cos subconsciously they know that they’d have more in common.
I am weird because I am naturally good conversationalist and leader type despite my cuck face

But years of being abused for being ugly just makes me act very awkward if I feel like I’m being judged

That’s why I get a range of comments from women from “you’re so awkward” to “you’re the leader of every group you walk into”

I get very uncomfortable if I feel like ppl are perceiving me as low status and it makes me shut down

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
So why don’t me and Maher have the same personality? Yeah, exactly bullshit 💯

channels like Objective Personaluty on YouTube are also rediscovering it.
Give examples of blackpilled videos from that guy. All I'm seeing are a bunch of videos about different personality types.

Give examples of blackpilled videos from that guy. All I'm seeing are a bunch of videos about different personality types.
Can’t give a specific instance, but they say shit like

“We’re discovering ppl of different personalities look alike”

And

“INTPs tend to be smaller and weaker looking and get picked on”

@Racky

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Oh. My. Fucking. GOD.

From the article:

---
---
---
---

Naw not everything but I would wager it is the single best predictor for your personality 💯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
ugly incel rot

Tbh I don't know how much I buy into the whole 'different personalities' bullshit but assuming this is true...consider how much it destroys the idea that women should be allowed to control their own sexuality.

They LITERALLY select AGAINST traits that are good for civilization whilst favoring anti-socials and thugs. This is why patriarchy has been the norm EVERYWHERE until recently.

Tbh it seems inevitable that even normie bluepiller males will eventually get fed up with this bullshit and then put them back into their place. In fact, it will probably happen within our own lifetime.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and whiteissuperior
Can’t give a specific instance, but they say shit like

“We’re discovering ppl of different personalities look alike”

And

@Racky
oh. Wasn't really my experience tbh.

ugh

i doubt it.. srsly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Racky
I'm too lazy to read the study. It's common sense that, due to genetics, two Nigerian males share similar looks and personalities and two Swedish males share similar looks and personalities

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Your looks = your behavior
it takes a lot of mental gymnastics to think muh physical features are just arbitrary and meaningless

Oh. My. Fucking. GOD.

From the article:

---
---
---
---

This now makes sense for all 3 of us.

@Xangsane @Niko69 @Leo69

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson