His mother got blacked by rapper 50 Cent

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
This cuck is happy his mum is dating Tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and germanlooks
cringe cuck fantasy

Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 24 um 142016
Bildschirmfoto 2022 03 24 um 142125

didn't know 50 was into transgirls, what long-midface and 100ml of fillers do to a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ROTTING, Yuya Moggershima and 4 others
View attachment 1603682View attachment 1603685
didn't know 50 was into transgirls, what long-midface and 100ml of fillers do to a bitch
I know, ngl, that's an ugly motherfucker there. But look at him, right? Motherfucker has no talent. A street hustler that wasn't even good at the numbers game. He was at the right place at the right time and took advantage of it.

As long shes white he wont care, theres a saying that black guys would date a fridge as long its white ngl
Black men cannot rate white women all are stacy, just like white guys date ugly Azn women and think all are stacy. Not fair to judge blks for this or Indians solely tbh esp when white men simp hard for 2/10 Azn girls

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
I mean I would be as well 50 can give me 50% of his cash if he dating my momma :soy:
I would beat the living shit out of my mother if she had a bf tbh, and then beat the shit out of the bf

I would beat the living shit out of my mother if she had a bf tbh, and then beat the shit out of the bf
If it was 50 cent I’d be gassed, I’d get him to buy me a car

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Typical curry sister killer tbh tbh Ngl Ngl :feelshah:
yeah tbh, I wouldn't have cared if it was liek my wife or some shit, I'd just divorce. But my mother, I cannot make her stop being my mother otherwise I would have. Realistically, if my mum did get a bf or some shit, I'd just cut contact with her and never speak to her again

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
yeah tbh, I wouldn't have cared if it was liek my wife or some shit, I'd just divorce. But my mother, I cannot make her stop being my mother otherwise I would have. Realistically, if my mum did get a bf or some shit, I'd just cut contact with her and never speak to her again
dark triad south Azn honor killer motives Ngl :feelshah:

I see why Pajeet burns his sisters for dancing to one TikTok song

• +1