Hit her up rn or nah?

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
Got this girls number on wednesday night. Should I hit her up to hangout rn. I'm 99% of the time going to go with no because wtf is that saying that I'm hitting her up on a Saturday night? It's communicating I got nothing else planned or going on so I'm hitting her up on a prime night of the week.

But also, I'm just fucking bored and kind of buzzed and want to fuck something. What would the chads/incels here do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Do the first thing that comes to your head, honestly even better if she comes knowing your intent.

• +1
Reactions: heedandfail and Deleted member 31562
Just shoot your shot nigga

• +1
Do the first thing that comes to your head, honestly even better if she comes knowing your intent.
peep the other thread I just posted... fucked this other girl but kinda didn't respond to her haven't heard from her since.... JFL had work next morning

• +1
Got this girls number on wednesday night

she's already forgotten about you ngl. Why would u wait so long? She's already given and gotten like 25 guys numbers between wednesday and today

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
she's already forgotten about you ngl. Why would u wait so long? She's already given and gotten like 25 guys numbers between wednesday and today

Alright I might hit up this other girl I "accidentally" ghosted hahaha

just do it the earlier the better