Hit on by uggos

Deleted member 701

Deleted member 701

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
If the majority of girl who hit on you are ugly does that make it likely that youre ugly aswell?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Not necessary im (i was) average facially and only ugly girls showed me attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
This autist needs pics for reference. Your ugly could mean my beautiful.

This autist needs pics for reference. Your ugly could mean my beautiful.
Mommy wont let me play gta online if post them :feelspepo:
Not necessary im (i was) average facially and only ugly girls showed me attention.
I dont mean just social attetion if you arent getting any of that then its completley ogre

i wish,but im too pretty for ugly girls,and too ugly for pretty girls
tl;dr

it's over

Not even ugly girls hit on me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and bobs_pls
By having a triple digit iq. Its not hard to understand youd know too
But still, how does one know? It's impossible to tell until you slide your cock into her, she could just be an attention whore.

If the majority of girl who hit on you are ugly does that make it likely that youre ugly aswell?
women aim higher,
hence, it just means that the women who hit on you think you are better than they are

no you're not kek
im 6'5 and they are all midgets,i mog them to oblivion,women are more subhuman than men
it's not about face,when you take everything in total,use your brain.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and androidcel
But still, how does one know? It's impossible to tell until you slide your cock into her, she could just be an attention whore.
Not really
women aim higher,
hence, it just means that the women who hit on you think you are better than they are
I honestly think they just throw themselves at everyone might be cope on my part tho
im 6'5 and they are all midgets,i mog them to oblivion,women are more subhuman than men
it's not about face,when you take everything in total,use your brain.
Heightmogging a girl isnt an a achivement, it expected by default. Dont use height as cope

Not really
Yes, really, sometimes foids will lead you on for attention, they will go as far as saying they want to fuck too.
The best one can do is not give them any sexual attention verbally and try make things sexual physically and see if she reciprocates, this of course can backfire and you can be charged with sexual assault.

Yes, really, sometimes foids will lead you on for attention, they will go as far as saying they want to fuck too.
The best one can do is not give them any sexual attention verbally and try make things sexual physically and see if she reciprocates, this of course can backfire and you can be charged with sexual assault.
Im not saying that girls never lead on. Everyone does that. I dont see why the uggos would try that on me as i do not give them the attention they want, so i think its sincere

Im gonna make it chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
It means your average or above. Ugly males aren't hit on by any girl.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls