Hitler is proof that voice > Speech content

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
jfl at thinking this clown had any actual charisma his speeches were generic and bland af. The only reason anybody found his bullshit impressive is because he had very lucky voice genetics which gave power to his otherwise unremarkable speeches. There was this one movie clip which showed some other loser warm up for Hitler for a bit before Hitler himself showed up and it was almost comical how lame he looked despite saying basically the same bullshit. In fact Hitler was actually fairly goofy looking and is very lucky that TV had not been invented yet because it meant people could only focus on his voice thus protecting him from the looks failo.

Voice > Speech content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 685
Keep crying for Hitler. You'll never be as much of a man as him.

Keep crying for Hitler. You'll never be as much of a man as him.

Hitler was a faggot with a single testicle that enjoyed letting women pee unto his face. This is 100% real btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, john2, onnysk and 1 other person
Hitler was a faggot with a single testicle that enjoyed letting women pee unto his face. This is 100% real btw.
Yeah you're right, Stalin was also an transvestite alien brought to earth in the 1700s

Proof that you're low IQ

If you make the speech to complex normies won't get it. Any high IQ Orator had to dumb down words and speech to attract the masses. Most normies are working class and they need to relate to common day problems, they don't care what happens up there as long as it doesn't impact their daily life

Trump did the same

• +1
Reactions: v123q43
Proof that you're low IQ

If you make the speech to complex normies won't get it. Any high IQ Orator had to dumb down words and speech to attract the masses. Most normies are working class and they need to relate to common day problems, they don't care what happens up there as long as it doesn't impact their daily life

Trump did the same

What is the difference between "dumbing down" your speech and just being a generic speaker? What is even the perk of being a high IQ speaker if you have to dumb it all down anyway?

What is the difference between "dumbing down" your speech and just being a generic speaker? What is even the perk of being a high IQ speaker if you have to dumb it all down anyway?
to reach your goals no?

Look how he gives away his true gay beta voice at 1:35

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
Blocked because you’re way less smart than you think you are.

• +1
Reactions: v123q43
Agreed man.
Vocal aesthetics matter.

Efficiency. A generic speaker will deliver poorly defined points with lukewarm rhetoric. A master orator will deliver precise and accurate points with rhetoric that appeals straight to the innate humanity of each listener. Even if their level of linguistics were the same, the effect that they are able to create would be incomparable.

jfl at thinking this clown had any actual charisma his speeches were generic and bland af. The only reason anybody found his bullshit impressive is because he had very lucky voice genetics which gave power to his otherwise unremarkable speeches. There was this one movie clip which showed some other loser warm up for Hitler for a bit before Hitler himself showed up and it was almost comical how lame he looked despite saying basically the same bullshit. In fact Hitler was actually fairly goofy looking and is very lucky that TV had not been invented yet because it meant people could only focus on his voice thus protecting him from the looks failo.

Voice > Speech content
Hitler mogs you to utter ashes

Thread title > thread content

Look how he gives away his true gay beta voice at 1:35

Every time i see hitler i just think of the song i know i could treat jews better
I don't like the Jews
I'm guessing that they
Don't like me too
And you can tell me if I crossed the line
Or if I'm racist
I'll try to keep an open mind
I put them all into a camp
But its my concentration
That wasn't really there all along

I know I could treat Jews better
And I can probably have been a better
Better friend
Tell me is it too late to try
I know I made Jews cry
And a few million Jews are dead
But I know I could treat Jews better
If I get a second chance

I'll stop fighting Jews
And I hope that they'll be nice to me too
I was so focused on promoting
My own Aryan nation
I forgot about my friendship with Jews
I haven't met too many blacks
But if I had to guess
I must have made some of them
Feel left out too

I know I could treat Jews better
And I can probably have been a better
Better friend
Tell me is it too late to try
I know I made Jews cry
And a few million Jews are dead
But I know I could treat Jews better
If I get a second chance

"Next message"
[*beep*]
Hi, it's me. I hope you are surviving okay and everything I don't really know how to say this but

If you give me some time
I could change
I could try
I made you to soap
I must wash my hands
Just know that I always
Loved Jews
In my heart
Promise I won't do this again
I just want to speak together
Maybe I can
We just come meet for dinner