lestoa

lestoa

over for nazicels

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Began

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
how is it over? just some anti immigration reactionaries hate muslims, and they say that ti avoid talking about race. they are really big pussies, and most people will say they hate them for hating democracy, gays and forcing their women not be whores, which are the good things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, TUSSELEIF, coisbhai and 4 others
Only losers care about Hitler tho
Just like caring about any authoritarian/politician/father figure

I am the based one

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Hitler only killed Jews cuz an Arab leader didnt want Jews there otherwise he wouldve just exiled them

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
"Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist."

how is it over? just some anti immigration reactionaries hate muslims, and they say that ti avoid talking about race. they are really big pussies, and most people will say they hate them for hating democracy, gays and forcing their women not be whores, which are the good things
this

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Hitler is a pussy bitch who got 20% of the German male population slaughtered in WW2. Fuck him and I hope he burns in hell

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and IAMNOTANINCEL
I remember a brother talking about Muslims differing on whether to hand the Jews over to Hitler or not, I don't know the specifics though.

A good portion of nazis love islam
Download 44

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Honest Nazis recognise Muslims are allies. So called neo-nazis are just retarded. Tbh some are realising their Islam hatred is just manufacturered hate from Jewish propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and gribsufer1
Hitler is a pussy bitch who got 20% of the German male population slaughtered in WW2. Fuck him and I hope he burns in hell
it was international bankers who did that

Modern "nazis" hate islam and like zionists lol, Breivik is a prime example