Hitler losing WW2 was the BETTER alternative (HUGE BLACKPILL)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
If hitler won the war it would be the same agenda and direction we are heading except it would be a lot more tyrannical.

I want you to do a thought experiment as you read this thread. I want you to imagine what life might be like in an alternative universe where the Nazis won ww2 and it is 2023. I will describe some ideas to you and I want you to visualise them to see if you find them plausible.

If hitler won WW2, society would begin to divert off again into those it deemed superior and those it deemed inferior. In this timeline, you have to imagine yourself with a much smaller perception of reality. All of your reality is fed through a propaganda machine like a television and there most likely would not be an internet where you can type and research whatever you want.

With genetic engineering, you would have pure aryan phenotype celebrities who were actors and politicians and the like. Gene engineering would be behind a money or status paywall and the working classes would be trying to reach this status through any means necessary because it would mean that their genetic lineage would be secure.

Those who cannot afford such technologies would be forced at gunpoint to fuck african women to create a slave mutt race who would do manual labour. I think they would view those who did not have this perfect aryan phenotype as being cursed or blight or some kind of genetic filth that should not interbreed with the pure bloods. To make sure it would be impossible for anyone to sneak through into the blood lines, they would force them to only have children with non-whites so it is much more identifiable.

In our time line this agenda is happening via suggestion. In a fascist state, there would be no need for that. Just threaten to shoot someones family if they dont breed with blackie.

In a way you should feel lucky that you have the ability to figure out the (you know who's) run the world through capitalisms 'slow boil' strategy. Information is still freely available to figure out what is going on, only surface level stuff gets removed and shit because its easy to make surface level garbage seem more appealing if there is a vendetta against it.

If the nazis had won, we would be in more of a trap or matrix than we have now. Think about it, who could possibly have been able to figure out that the J's would still hold the puppet strings in a world where on paper they had beaten them. Its much more obvious to figure out what is going on in our timeline than it would be in that one.

So thank your lucky stars that Hitler lost. No matter what ideology the world adopts it will always be a one way ticket to exterminating humanity.

Fascism - Kill those who you think are undesirable. Turn society into a purity spiral
Capitalism - Kill people with kindness and comfort. Slow boil the public into uselessness
Communism- Kill everyone by any means necessary. Flash fry the human race

The big 3 all have one goal but just different ways of going about it. They all come from the same source - SATAN

Think hitler wasn't involved with satanist/jews/freemasons?

one of the passages marked by Hitler include:

"False images are necessary for the recognition of truth."
"All fight for power is therefore a fight of hostile structures."
"The whole materialism and rationalism of our time virtually strikes in the face every deeper sense of reality and facts."
"Satan is the beginning, Seraph is the end."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, whitepilled4life, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Interesting take very thoughtful thread

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
None of us would even be alive if Hitler won the war. The entire timeline of reality would have shifted profusely. The world would look a lot more white for sure though, as I'm sure ethnics would be erased.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
None of us would even be alive if Hitler won the war. The entire timeline of reality would have shifted profusely. The world would look a lot more white for sure though, as I'm sure ethnics would be erased.
Ethnics wouldve stayed in their countries. Not erased.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, WanderingBurro and gribsufer1
dnr who cares about hitler he was a subhuman mutt himself muh pure race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and itisoverboyos
Ethnics wouldve stayed in their countries. Not erased.
I always imagined Hitler would keep going on with his war machine. After conquering half the world, why stop there? He could have went to like Africa or some shit and conquered more stuff. He'd be like a modern day Alexander The Great, except he actually succeeded.

dnr who cares about hitler he was a subhuman mutt himself muh pure race
because the reason we are in this situation now in the world is because of the results of that war. Be grateful he lost tbh at least theres a chance in this timeline to learn enough information to stop giving a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thickdickdaddy27 and Iasacrko

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and whitepilled4life
If hitler won the war it would be the same agenda and direction we are heading except it would be a lot more tyrannical.

I want you to do a thought experiment as you read this thread. I want you to imagine what life might be like in an alternative universe where the Nazis won ww2 and it is 2023. I will describe some ideas to you and I want you to visualise them to see if you find them plausible.

If hitler won WW2, society would begin to divert off again into those it deemed superior and those it deemed inferior. In this timeline, you have to imagine yourself with a much smaller perception of reality. All of your reality is fed through a propaganda machine like a television and there most likely would not be an internet where you can type and research whatever you want.

With genetic engineering, you would have pure aryan phenotype celebrities who were actors and politicians and the like. Gene engineering would be behind a money or status paywall and the working classes would be trying to reach this status through any means necessary because it would mean that their genetic lineage would be secure.

Those who cannot afford such technologies would be forced at gunpoint to fuck african women to create a slave mutt race who would do manual labour. I think they would view those who did not have this perfect aryan phenotype as being cursed or blight or some kind of genetic filth that should not interbreed with the pure bloods. To make sure it would be impossible for anyone to sneak through into the blood lines, they would force them to only have children with non-whites so it is much more identifiable.

In our time line this agenda is happening via suggestion. In a fascist state, there would be no need for that. Just threaten to shoot someones family if they dont breed with blackie.

In a way you should feel lucky that you have the ability to figure out the (you know who's) run the world through capitalisms 'slow boil' strategy. Information is still freely available to figure out what is going on, only surface level stuff gets removed and shit because its easy to make surface level garbage seem more appealing if there is a vendetta against it.

If the nazis had won, we would be in more of a trap or matrix than we have now. Think about it, who could possibly have been able to figure out that the J's would still hold the puppet strings in a world where on paper they had beaten them. Its much more obvious to figure out what is going on in our timeline than it would be in that one.

So thank your lucky stars that Hitler lost. No matter what ideology the world adopts it will always be a one way ticket to exterminating humanity.

Fascism - Kill those who you think are undesirable. Turn society into a purity spiral
Capitalism - Kill people with kindness and comfort. Slow boil the public into uselessness

The big 3 all have one goal but just different ways of going about it. They all come from the same source - SATAN

View attachment 2249871

"The whole materialism and rationalism of our time virtually strikes in the face every deeper sense of reality and facts."

View attachment 2249873
View attachment 2249881
your jewass thought you could easily fool everyone. you cant.
nigger jews basically infiltrate every country, business, political party etc. create banks, inflation, debt traps and make goyim kill each other.

and then blame it on some satan and lucifer, who are nothing but cartoon villians in your made up BS torah, talmud etc.
and create jewish messiahs and saviours like jesus or muhammad.

ITS OVER FOR YOU JEW FAG. YOU HAVE BEEN FOUN OUT.....

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88, aleksander and Ranjeet Dipshit

View attachment 2249871

View attachment 2249873
View attachment 2249881
nope. i dont think that would happen i think wed live in a society where the labour market is incredibly fair and everyone married their looksmatch .

nope. i dont think that would happen i think wed live in a society where the labour market is incredibly fair and everyone married their looksmatch .
Hitler has had a bunch of Aryan breeding grounds where 1 man fucked a bunch of women. This would create a bunch of incels which would probably cause an uprising.

So basically Nazis are Hindus upholding their own caste system.