Hitler was by far not the worst dictator

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Not sure what the rest of the world learned in school but it doesn't take any effort at all to discover Hitler was by far not the worst dictator

water but I wonder who would try to pose him as the worst and who his victims were? ;);)

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
but it doesn't take any effort at all to discover Hitler was by far not the worst dictator
Water. They would push the idea of him being the worst human in all of history so hard in elementary and middle school even though it was the opposite.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA, shia.jihadist, Debetro and 5 others
Hitler hitlwr hitler, why don’t you guys dig em up and fuck em, you guys love em so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr, Htobrother and T50 Demon
the reason he gets called so bad is he did a huge genocide, while other dictators just get blamed as “deaths from war/famine”:smonk:i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer and 2 others
Hitler hitlwr hitler, why don’t you guys dig em up and fuck em, you guys love em so much
you’ve never heard a single one of his words keep talking negro

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 8uAte
i am the worst dictator, hitler was second

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Htobrother and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 5'7 zoomer and 8uAte
>dig em up

retard
Yea idgaf about the guy so don’t know much about em, how is this knowledge of Hitler helping you in life btw?

the reason he gets called so bad is he did a huge genocide, while other dictators just get blamed as “deaths from war/famine”:smonk:i think
Made up fabricated genocide vs actual genocides/famines by retarded dictators

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Yea idgaf about the guy so don’t know much about em, how is this knowledge of Hitler helping you in life btw?
yea bro how does general knowledge help you in life?

it helps to not look like a dumbass in front of other people jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan, ElTruecel and 1 other person
i am the worst dictator, hitler was second
If you had a high enough iq you’d know the holohoax was fake and Hitler was slandered for certain purposes ofc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 8uAte

Nigger do you just talk about Hitler on the daily orrrr? Does that help you get pussy? Or fit in? Maybe on your discord or on incel forums but I haven’t heard him talked about since 7th grade

Even then it still won’t work if you’re non NT since some normies talk about really gay retarded shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and buflek
Nigger do you just talk about Hitler on the daily orrrr? Does that help you get pussy? Or fit in? Maybe on your discord or on incel forums but I haven’t heard him talked about since 7th grade
just do everything because it makes u fit in bro:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek and 8uAte
hitler was relatively benevolent if we limit to just dictators of the 20th century.

the holohoax was created to smear him. to burn even 1 million jews is physically impossible in the time range of ww2. most holohoax deaths came from starvation after supply lines were cut off by allied bombers. irony.

hitler specifically said the j question must wait after the war to be addressed, he never talked about any "final solution"

hitler was jb maxing with jews:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, 8uAte, ElTruecel and 3 others
He had one testicle

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
4200474_1718721152475.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, looksmaxxed and 8uAte
he was the only one who came close to toppling the order of the elders of zion
that is why he must be remembered as the vilest creature in existence

hitler was relatively benevolent if we limit to just dictators of the 20th century.

the holohoax was created to smear him. to burn even 1 million jews is physically impossible in the time range of ww2. most holohoax deaths came from starvation after supply lines were cut off by allied bombers. irony.

hitler specifically said the j question must wait after the war to be addressed, he never talked about any "final solution"

hitler was jb maxing with jews:

cant have shit in germany... - Hitler