SwissArms

SwissArms

Platinum
Philippines has 110 Million People

This is just one of many shitholes with too many people

Most of them low iq fucking retards

The only person I could converse with was the half jap condo owner

Families have 4+ Plus Kids

They end up malnourished from eating rice 3 times a day with hardly any animal products

Most of the people are so ugly flat faces

terrible skin from all the pollution

The women have these shit torso dominant goblin bodies

they have flat asses no breast

The world needs to help make contraceptions easier to acess in shithole

And harder to access in non-shitholes can you imigine instead of 1.5 billion street shitters we had 1.5 billion Germanic people

It's bascially only Europe, North America, East Asia that contribute to the World positively with some expectations

This humanitarian aid needs to be tied to Vasectomies

We need more smart people having lots of children

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, 6ft4, HeightPilledum and 7 others
yeah jfl at them having 10 kids when in extreme poverty. Like bro, you're starving to death because 90% of your pop is children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, YungTrappa, Konstantin and 3 others
My maid was a filipino

I think she was smuggled in tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissArms and Imretarded?
>Muh African can't develop becasue it doesn't have rivers
>2 More Weeks
Meanwhile tiny South Korea which is 70% fucking mountains! And went through a major war was under dictatorship seems to be doing fine.

Funny how these left wing poltical correct people say, beacsue Africa has more natural resources thats why it's not developed this is coping bullshit. Look the the United States of American which is has lots of natural resources, and is extremely economically succesful. Even South Africa was doing quite well until 1994 even with embargos

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and YungTrappa
Theyre happier than white people who invent problems for themselves like patriarchy, wanting to cut off their genitals , “autism” aka being a high inhib homosexual, identifying as animals, killing and dismembering babies psychotically in their belly and other snowflake nonsense

Ask any filipino

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and NoReedemingFeature
Theyre happier than white people who invent problems for themselves like patriarchy, wanting to cut off their genitals , “autism” aka being a high inhib homosexual, identifying as animals, killing and dismembering babies psychotically in their belly and other snowflake nonsense

Ask any filipino
Only the bottom low class filipinos have it worse than that

Yyp6ZB.gif

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and SwissArms
Lefties say we have too many children yet we keeping funding these niggers who are on their way to turning all of Western Europe into the third world

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
White people are bigger vermin to the planet than Asians, though I agree that there are too many Asians there are also too many whites. We could remove 99% of both races and the world would be far better off

White people are bigger vermin to the planet than Asians, though I agree that there are too many Asians there are also too many whites. We could remove 99% of both races and the world would be far better off
If you got rid of us both we would be back in the stoneage

If you got rid of us both we would be back in the stoneage
You obviously have never studied any history other than Eurofags, you stupid retarded cunt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and SwissArms