hitler was so based, insane to think now that we can't even apply the laws of nature anymore

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
on the one hand they tell us we not more than a mammal the evolved to become smarter but than we also shouldn't apply the laws of nature?

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000 and Aero
Sounds correct enough for me. I think evolution is closer to the truth than "muh 7 days" from the bible.

Sounds correct enough for me. I think evolution is closer to the truth than "muh 7 days" from the bible.
this doesn't exclude religion faith we humans can only improve through competition

So called laws of nature always apply, right now there is an elite establishing dominance on the rest of us via using strong force and also economical power

It's just that 99% of the rest of the population we are in the "losing" side or the receiving end so we interpret it as if laws of nature don't apply when in reality they are actually applying on us

on the one hand they tell us we not more than a mammal the evolved to become smarter but than we also shouldn't apply the laws of nature?

Hitler and his nordcuck dream died so Mulatto power could rise. Mulatto pride worldwide!