hitler's speeches translated by ai(youth education series)

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken

one of the shorter videos, he has many others as far as i can tell they're accurate. please watch them all when you have the time

a lot of kids aren't getting the full picture, public school education on the subject of ww2 is superficial and the coverage on hitler just sucks, history channel is better, but clearly biased and unwilling to delve into hitler's true political thoughts, portraying him in one dimension.

it's not until social media, research technology, and ai, that we get a proliferation of secondary sources on hitler and a full sense of what he actually thought. i notice that in the comments section of these videos, people often indicate surprise at how sensible hitler's ideas were, and remain relevant to the modern day. of course the problem he tried to solve persisted against his greatest efforts. he knew it as international jewry, of course today we call it globalism and recognize it's bigger than just jews, but involves many willing non jew participants. it includes the subset called globohomo(faggots who fly around the planet)

another good channel to watch hitler: mark felton(good videos on hitler's jew stepdaughter and hitler's real voice).
please watch europa the final battle on odysee over summer break

• +1
Reactions: Aero, aleksander, OwenGwyther and 1 other person
future history lesson are going to be fire🔥

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
I have the same phenotype as hitler

@NumbThePain @emeraldglass @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, emeraldglass and NumbThePain
This you OP?

one of the shorter videos, he has many others as far as i can tell they're accurate. please watch them all when you have the time

a lot of kids aren't getting the full picture, public school education on the subject of ww2 is superficial and the coverage on hitler just sucks, history channel is better, but clearly biased and unwilling to delve into hitler's true political thoughts, portraying him in one dimension.

it's not until social media, research technology, and ai, that we get a proliferation of secondary sources on hitler and a full sense of what he actually thought. i notice that in the comments section of these videos, people often indicate surprise at how sensible hitler's ideas were, and remain relevant to the modern day. of course the problem he tried to solve persisted against his greatest efforts. he knew it as international jewry, of course today we call it globalism and recognize it's bigger than just jews, but involves many willing non jew participants. it includes the subset called globohomo(faggots who fly around the planet)

another good channel to watch hitler: mark felton(good videos on hitler's jew stepdaughter and hitler's real voice).
please watch europa the final battle on odysee over summer break

Doesn't excuse gassing children and innocents. he was used by satan to stop God's plan for Israel I believe.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You did not just fucking recommend the jew Mark Felton and his bullshit propaganda while making a thread trying to dispute such propaganda.

Hitler is so fucking ugly
Jfl at this subhuman, he was also dumb as fuck