Hitting puberty earlier does not mean you will stop growing at a certain age

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I see people on here saying most people stop growing after 5 years of hitting puberty. It's not true. Look at Baron trump for example. He was 5'10 at 10 which obviously means he hit puberty very early on yet he was still growing when he was around 16-17. It's all genetics. There is one guy on tiktok who went through all stages of puberty (he was around stage 5) and was 5'9 and grew to 6'3 out of nowhere (i forgot what his name was, if i find ill link on here).

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
WishIHitPubertyEarly

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and looksmaxxing223
I see people on here saying most people stop growing after 5 years of hitting puberty. It's not true. Look at Baron trump for example. He was 5'10 at 10 which obviously means he hit puberty very early on yet he was still growing when he was around 16-17. It's all genetics. There is one guy on tiktok who went through all stages of puberty (he was around stage 5) and was 5'9 and grew to 6'3 out of nowhere (i forgot what his name was, if i find ill link on here).
IMG 5324

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, looksmaxxing223 and mike21
WishIHitPubertyEarly
it's ideal for good development. Most late bloomers i know (hamza ahmed comes to mind), were abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I hit puberty at like late 10 or early 11 but I'm 5'4 so ye it's all genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
  • +1
Reactions: iluvmilk
no its true that guys who hit it earlier become shorter and your bone age could be 15 at 13-14 and bones fuse after like 4-7 years of puberty with a plateau in the last years

• Hmm...
no its true that guys who hit it earlier become shorter and your bone age could be 15 at 13-14 and bones fuse after like 4-7 years of puberty with a plateau in the last years
ok then why is baron trump almost 7'0 despite being a giga early bloomer? he was growing at 16-17 when he hit puberty at 10 or 11 years old. Also being a late bloomer doesn't mean you're going to be tall either, that's on your enviroment and what your family height are

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youthpill
if you hit puberty early you had a million times better teenagehood than late bloomers

• +1
if you hit puberty early you had a million times better teenagehood than late bloomers
yeah. A good example of a late bloomer is hamza ahmed and guess what he's told his viewers about his childhood trauma

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
🚨🚨🚨ATTENTION
OP IS 5 ft 6 manlet
THUS THIS IS A COPING THREAD
DO NOT TAKE SERIOUS:feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:
Jk bhai yes there’s always some people who grow more but it’s impossible to tell which one u are so it’s best to not expect much so u don’t get dissapointed later on

• +1
🚨🚨🚨ATTENTION
OP IS 5 ft 6 manlet
THUS THIS IS A COPING THREAD
DO NOT TAKE SERIOUS:feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:
yeah thats why i made this thread. I know guys like baron trump are the exception to the rule but its jsut funny when people say early bloomer its overrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
ok then why is baron trump almost 7'0 despite being a giga early bloomer? he was growing at 16-17 when he hit puberty at 10 or 11 years old. Also being a late bloomer doesn't mean you're going to be tall either, that's on your enviroment and what your family height are
I get that but its 1 person, with great parents

Look at my statistics thread theres a height growth chart

• +1
I get that but its 1 person, with great parents

Look at my statistics thread theres a height growth chart
honestly it just depends, @6PSLcel is a late bloomer and he's 6'5. He would've been 6'5 if he was an early bloomer anyways so attributing it to him just hitting puberty later is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Youthpill
honestly it just depends, @6PSLcel is a late bloomer and he's 6'5. He would've been 6'5 if he was an early bloomer anyways so attributing it to him just hitting puberty later is stupid.
That mf lying about his height online 😂 mf said he was 191-192cm so barely 6'3 few months ago

That mf lying about his height online 😂 mf said he was 191-192cm so barely 6'3 few months ago
he says shrinkage affects him alot. Not sure if its a tall thing or not. He's the only late bloomer on this forum i know of

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea