Hitting your knees with a hammer to increase height

K

Kirby7000

Master
Can hitting your knees with a hammer increase height?

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, Clqs, rgvmogger07 and 2 others
yep, hit as hard as possible to trigger growth

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and rgvmogger07
yep, hit as hard as possible to trigger growth
I hurt my knee awhile back and recently adjusted yo it. I noticed when strained my knee alot my face looked better. I started hitting my kneee with a hammer just now and my face is looking a lot better. I took height growth medicine which has been causing my upper back and head to grow indefinitely, but maybe im activating my legs now.

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
I hurt my knee awhile back and recently adjusted yo it. I noticed when strained my knee alot my face looked better. I started hitting my kneee with a hammer just now and my face is looking a lot better. I took height growth medicine which has been causing my upper back and head to grow indefinitely, but maybe im activating my legs now.
What height growth medicine are you taking?

there actually is a bit of thoery about this. It might be better to use clamps. Its called LSJL.. ITS USED TO BE POPULAR LIKE TENS YEARS AGO BUT DIED OUT.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Cartilage can get slightly thicker when put under pressure but there's no need to hit with a hammer

there actually is a bit of thoery about this. It might be better to use clamps. Its called LSJL.. ITS USED TO BE POPULAR LIKE TENS YEARS AGO BUT DIED OUT.

some people claimed growth from the tapping method described by OP on the epiphysis . tyler talked aboutn this combined with LSJL

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing